blue 1990 240sx !!! SOLD !!!

car sold, could you lock this window, thanks
alex

car looks very clean inside and out, wow what a good condition SOHC as well. GOod LUck with the sale.

I beleive I looked at this one last summer prior to buying my first 240. The owner sent me many pictures, and it appeared to be very very clean. good luck with the sale.

I dropped the price because i havent had too many offers, i want to sell the car soon so if your interested let me know ASAP! Thanks, alex

yo man i got 1500 in my hand so if ur willing to sell it for that much then give me a call @ (416) 902 7580

i have 2g’s… let me know
416 707 9637

im not going to sell the car for any less than 3000. the car is very clean and has pretty low kms. 2gs is still too low, i will take 3000 cash for sure tho, let me know, thanks

alex

offer is $2500.00
also i posted another msge on ur other forum
if this is okay
location??
contact plz??
thanx

I’ve got some time off next week, I think I’m going to try to make a whirlwind tour of the GTA. I am interested in your car, among others, and wouldn’t mind coming to see, are there any other pictures available I can see? you can send them to adamjakab@hotmail.com.

Thanks

where are you located ???

im located in oshawa, the car is still for sale , i will be at home on may 7th, so if you want to come take a look let me know and i will get back to you.

i’ll be there. PM’d.