FS: 90 240sx - SOLD

Ok so basicaly my neigbour is selling his car because he is building up a pretty sick Iroc-z now so he’s not really in to having two RWD cars… but get this

he wants to get rid of it so bad he’ll take WAY less than what it’s worth…

anyways it’s a 1990 240sx in gold and it’s clean as hell. It comes with a sun roof, awsome tint done professionaly, a clean sony CD deck and a nice shifter and boot with a nice after market knob so it dosn’t have that ugly ass stock dick sitck, and a K&N filter with a mounting plate but those are the only mods it has… other than those it’s mint and it’s totaly stock so it’s ready for as many mods as you like and it hasn’t been abused AT ALL!!! he babies it like mad and drives it with out puttin her sideways ever… all in all it’s a VERY GOOD DEAL FOR…

$2500!!!

it’s worth MUCH MORE THAN THAT FOR SURE!!!

I would seriously consider buying it myself…but i have other plans at the moment.

well here’s a pic… buy it now!

http://www.martingouda.com/celispeed/images/dave's240.jpg

Located in Mississauga, jsut abotu to break 200k’s and he does oil changes every 2500 and take EXCELENT care of the car in EVERYWAY!

anyways you can talk to me here about it or email me at Martin@MartinGouda.com

*** This is not my car, I’m just posting it up here…so please direct all questions and comments to the above Email***

Not your neighbor’s car either.

great I was going to see this next week. Now I have competition by every noob on the board :evil:

lol someone told me about this last week

but I had no time last weekend

andrew I’ll race you for it! :smiley:

mmmm, cut and paste!

Naw I have more cars to look at, but I bet the engine on my engine stand would beat you :lol:

What condition is the BODY in, any rust on the car??

What needs to be done to the car to certify?

Lemme know i’m interested!

send the guy an email i dont know n-e thing about the car…

Darien… he didn’t wana register to just post this up, so offered to do it for him

Um, does this guy live by 9th line? If so, then I saw his car, and It is mint. Not sure if it’s the one with red seat covers.

thanks 240sxy…

No that one belongs to a co-worker of mine. It’s not as good as it looks.

actually he does live by 9th line kinda…

but no seat covers

Naw I have more cars to look at, but I bet the engine on my engine stand would beat you :lol:[/quote]

i dunno, i think they all accelerate at 9.81 m/ss

Naw I have more cars to look at, but I bet the engine on my engine stand would beat you :lol:[/quote]

i dunno, i think they all accelerate at 9.81 m/ss[/quote]
except I have an engine and he doesn’t …a ha

blah! I’ll bust out my lawn mower engine :smiley: 5.5 hp!

btw, has anyone seen the car, I havne’t had time to arrange time to go to missauga

CAR IS SOLD PLEASE DELETE POST!!!