Blue 99 civic si

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1177804218.html

shit is clean

yea it cleaned up real good but im bored with it and want a crotch rocket

just put up some better pics

Clean car and runs great

…

sellin already! nice ride. glws.

You are fucking retarded to the highest extent possible

Nice car man!! VERY clean!

trade for a 95 gsr and cash?

how about your bike? didn’t you have that white cbr? maybe im thinking of someone else

soo clean. GLWS :thumbup

WOW. i’m not even a honda boiiii and i like that car. if i had the money/room for 2 cars, that would be my daily. you shouldn’t have a problem selling it. GLWS.

thanks guys im only going to sell it if i get what i want for it im in no rush and not even 100% sure i want to sell it lol but i get bored with my shit quick

You’d better not sell it for anything but what you want. You need a daily driver, stoop.

Everything does have a pricetag on it. I suppose if someone offered me 6k for my bike I’d probably hand it over to them. :lol

Trade ya for my bike?

:retardclap

ehh im looking for cash now because i need to buy a beater and a bike out of this car

Really nice, if I had the money for another dd I’d pick it up. Bump.