Blue Camaro Pics

Nice :tup:

You should use the first pic for advertisements lol

I am :tif: on the exhaust tips I think dumped at the bumper would look leet

Saw it last night at the shop, new wheels look awesome, I would of picked a different tire for the front tho, that tred pattern is so old school, need a modern pattern.

I like the berger mod, I just thing you should have chrom insterts in the CAMARO and not the black ones that are in there. Slowrock has chrom lettering in his berger mod and it looks good

I think you should leave the back panel and paint the rest of the car to match again:shrug:

Looks good.

I always liked the Magnaflow pipes on Camaro’s with a little upwards tilt to them like that.

Turned out really well…

the questions are…

can it make a season without breaking? or a winter without you feeling the need to pull the motor? How are you so good looking?

also, although i dont hate the berger mod, i think body color would look better. I feel like from the rear side, it just stops in a weird place.

what size is the rear tire bill?

That thing looks awesome.
Hope to get a closer look at it as i’ve got to stop over there in the next week or two

the wheels make the car. :tup:

that place look familiar

325/50/15 If I remember correctly

Very nice looking car, probably one of the nicest ones I have seen around here in a while.

The headlights seem to make the car, those are some kind of aftermarket smoked/black lights right?

I agree!

What a change with them wheels on :tup: looks great Bill.

big :tup: car looks amazing Bill!

looks good now…but would look better in the 9’s

that thing looks bad ass!!

Who gives a rats ass about the color of some back filler piece, it has a turbo LS1. The only thing cooler then a turbo LSx would be lesbian sex with Scarlet Johansen and Jessica Alba

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA