Blue Evo I Raced for Sale!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1000hp-Capable-Evo-VIII_W0QQitemZ290299922189QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item290299922189&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A7|39%3A1|240%3A1318[/LEFT]

holy price tag batman

Yeah…id say so! But sick car…even though it got walked LMAO

(evo guys chime in about…NOW)

pete?

Yeah…and sean seems to ALWAYS stick up for em lol

it will never sell for that price tag.

He told me thats what he wanted for it…but i didnt think he was serious lol

similar cars i see for low 20’s

Yeah, i browsed ebay a bit more and found AMS’s 8 second street evo for sale for a little less than that blue one…

haha, 35k. yea rightttt.

11k for your car…yea righttttt

let me get a custom chipped turbo :shifty

you tell em!!!

maybe you should tell 'em in your AD FOR YOUR CAR THAT THE COMPRESSOR WHEEL IS CHEWED UP. TRY THAT OUT PAL

Wow, for that price you could get a really nice sports car w/ 2 doors.

I thought he sold that car to one of my friends from H.s back in the fall, when all of us thought he sucked at drving in the lot, then raced that bronco or w.e :rofl.
Brett knows all about it. Nice car to say the least. That night he said he was selling it for 32K…

35K and he cant take a good engine bay shot? Heres a couple of mine.

:ohsnap Fucking owned.

i know if i bought that car and i took the inlet off and saw chunks of each inducer blade missing, id be at his house with gas and a book of matches.

:tongue

i noticed a bit of shaft play in my turbo, which is why i had the FS thread closed. i sent the turbo in and its now with Garrett, accepted in the DBB program. if i had waited and it got worse, id risk having the turbo damaged to where it would be rejected. his turbo is done. garrett wont take that in. it needs a new wheel. im getting a new 3071R CHRA for 500$, much better than getting stuck with another 1300$ if i waited too long.

the sad part is, he BOUGHT the turbo USED for like 900$ KNOWING of the damage

owned.