FS: 11 sec Stock turbo Evo from Rochester

A friend of mine is selling his Evo. Like all of his projects the quality of work on this Evo is simply top notch offering consistency that you won’t find elsewhere.

:excited

if this is the car i’m thinking of, it does WORK. bump and GLWS, wish i could afford it :frowning:

that is a super deal for 19k. so tempting

good deal, car deffinatly hammers!

I wonder if the trailer comes with it???

:wtf

lol! Just fuckin around of course.

double post… mod please delete

damn i need a trailer like that!

11.0 on a Hoosier… that makes rubins 11.2x on a BFG KDW look that much better…

still a sick car. pretty cheap too.

I was thinking the same… plus IIRC rubins is 100% road legal too?

This car is sick/clean!

if it were Tarmac Black or weightless white(03 color) id seriously consider buying this. i just cant do red, especially with petes RS around

this car is 100% legal, many evo’s remove the crash beams due to big intercoolers and/or to remove weight, espically the rear if you do a JDM rear bumper like he’s got because the USDM bumper beam won’t work with the jdm cover and the JDM beam is BANK

there are some solid rides on evom fs right now

WHat about the evap system etc…?

what about it? removing the factory cat is not road legal ethier. whats your point?

no CEL = no worries. i didnt have evap on my car.

and pete. maybe after college or i sell some things ill consider the CT9A route more seriously. i want a TB or WW 05 SSL. :excited

is it legal? No but You can easily switch off any cel via evoscan so no problem there.

I love the h8 ecu on these cars… You can do so much with them before one decides to go standalone ems

Sweet car… Moving on stock turbo. Great price.

Go Brett with CT9A.

As for crash beam, I can see how it helps with lightening but I would never remove it on a street car. I had a shortened J only front bumper before as well but kept my beam. No way I was taking that out.