Bluemeanie whupped SilverWS6

so you’re saying that the parasidic drag of an awd car is still > than the top end of an ls1 automatic? i beg to differ…george here ran a 12.7@115 in his fwd and a 115 with my awd would put me somewhere towards the 11’s… awd dsms are NOT highway cars at all like i said before if you wanna say that his car was at a disadvantage you have to look at the fact that we started from my 3rd gear (i can ride 3rd to the revv limiter in the 1/4 mile) so i was beyond anything i’d use in the 1/4 also…so how bout some people start talking about how i was at a disadvantage

I ran 117.98 mph at 12.16 last year. Power adders are always higher mph. Ive raced a few awd and fwd cars on the hwy, pwr to weight puts them at an advantage. Thats not an excuse because i still wooped them. Very worthy race though.

i’m just saying that my car is not a highway car, i’ve had stock fwds keep up with me pretty good before on the highway…my car weighs 3450 with me in it and it’s awd, it’s a pig :wink:

wew for a second i thought you were talkin about me

sounds like you would trap at about 110mph which if you can drive puts you in high 11’s with a AWD…wait I don’t know anything about DSM’s I will stay out of this…I guess we will see…george also trapped at 115 because of FWD man…AWD is paracitic but I have rolled off on many a LS1’s and walked them when I shouldn’t have if we went by trap speeds…also I remember hearing tony stayed about a fender at top end behind you, no offence to tony but if he can trap at 110mph he should be competing at national events in the all motor class in all motor FWD.

hey tony, remember when you stayed within a fender? that was before the clutch, intake, head, maf blowthrough, 2 leaks fixed, fuel tuning, and boost turned up from 18-24psi

seen a pic of my engine bay lately?

but you’re right, mikes car is just slow and that’s why i had no problem keeping up with it :smiley:

i know george trapped at 115 because of fwd i SAID he trapped at 115 because of fwd…meaning awd has more lag on the highway - read son read :rolleyes:

:drama: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :drama:

x2 :itr41:

when did tony say anything? did someone give you penny for every excuse you have and that is how you got the Grand into you motor?

24psi+pump gas= KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

on 7.8:1 compression running 94 + 24psi pump gas on a b16g with a big ic and 650cc injectors = no timing retard even in 80 degree weather…wanna see a car running a 60-1 on 28psi and pump gas? or is that too much “knock knock knock” for you? (btw he’s on 660’s must be that extra 10cc of fuel that keeps him running" :smiley: bring up another excuse i didn’t have any when i raced mike he did :smiley:

dude put his T tops on he will rock you…you are the flow and weight master he weighs more with more drag cause of the top off. since you seem to think it will run just as good with the top off mark should just run his supra with his top off too…infact anyone with a convertable should run with their top down. I am not goin to argue with you and I am still waiting to hear when you are goin to race me

i’m not reading this whole pointless thread but as far as i’m concered, mike would win at the track so for bragging rights i’ll take the track wins over something that happend on a highway anyday, sorry kurt. different cars, with differnet power say nothing to me about who;s the better driver. put you both in the same cars with the same power and then duke it out.

I wanna race again !!!
I my self want to see what a difference having the tops on will make to show everyone how if feels doing 130 mph w/ the tops off and windows down its definately nuts

yeah no kidding every time i run someone all i get is bullshit called on me, man what’s the point in racing mike from a roll or at the track just to have everyone call bullshit on that too :rolleyes:

yeah i had the windows down too but i didnt’ make excuses about it, nore did i make excuses about anything i just said that everyone wants to say his car sux from a roll yet no one cares that mine sux from a roll it’s all bullshit to everyone anyway the talon can nevAr win

its not bullshit but lets race with both us us ready to race yes i lost i admit that and im ok with that… your car is definately fast so lets go again

why, i ran bj from a stop and it was bullshit, i ran you from a roll (you dind’t lose neihter of us went anywhere) and it was bullshit, if i race you from a stop and we’re dead even it’ll be bullshit again for some other reason next time.

the best place to race is at the track. Its a controlled environment therefore no excuses. I didn’t see the “race”, i know mikes car ran 12.4 and i know ur car isn’t no 13.4 car anymore.

[QUOTE=Cutty]the best place to race is at the track. Its a controlled environment therefore no excuses. X2

MPH doesn’t mean shit. Et tells the story. You can’t judge a mph against quarter mile times.