Bluetooth Devices

So I just got a new Samsung SCH-a930 by Verizon with speakerphone and Bluetooth technology. I know from experience that speakerphone sucks but if these Bluetooth car kits are any good I’d be interested in having one installed on my car.
I see Motorola’s is the slickest so far. Any other suggestions? Chaz?
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessoryPopup?item=accessoryMart&accessoryId=17821

ask my brother i think he has a hands free blutoth kit

first base insatalled one recently in a car ask him

also there are a few other blue tooth hands free kits. if you are seriously interested i will find the ones i was researching

but first base has experience so i would definetly talk to him

We have bluetooth that came in our Audi’s MMI (multimedia interface) It does work w/ the phones, but for me, if I was talking to the husband and he was in the car, the background noise is really annoying. Even tho it is a pretty quiet cabin and all, I would refuse to talk to him if he was talking thru the car HU. He eventually disabled the phone from it b/c he got the same responses from other people. Plus if I was in the car with him, i really didn’t appreciate having to sit there quiet as a mouse when he was having his blah blah blah conversations with ppl. :dunno: It was neat at first but then it just became annoying.

I’m interested in one of these too. i have On-Star minutes in my Impala and its clear as day and works really well, but it’s really expensive. I’d love to go to a hands free bluetooth in my car with my Blackberry if its possible and relatively useful.

Sorry it took so long to respond Be_Rad, no home PC :dunno:

But yes installing these is another common practice here, and in fact the Supra on the website has one that I did a custom install on.

Its not to difficult but does take time, I belive his took me about 3 hours due to the “custom” intergration.

There are many ways to complete the install, but basic inststallation includes utilizing any/all of the factory parts supplied to you in the origanal package.
and runs $85.00

I have the Treo 650 and its bluetooth sux, somthing terrible, but a friend of mine has a Blackberry and the Bluetooth works great. so i’d say alot of it depends on which version your phone is equipt with.

But if you or anyone else is intrested gimme a buzz i got the hook up done here…

What is the make/model auto bluetooth adapter you recommend?
Would I be able to schedule something end of the month?

IHF1000 is the piece I most recently installed, its a motorola piece, and the Customer and I were both very pleased with its functionality. and Sure Last week of june no problem call me about 2 or 3 days in advance.
-Chaz

I installed the parrot the other day, it was pretty neet good system

The Treo 650 uses bluetooth protocol 1.1 and it fucking sucks, pisses me off to no end cause half the headsets crackle and sound like shit.

Bluetooth 1.2/2.0 are the suggested version that work with most devices.