BMW 325i e30 late model $300!!

Ok so here’s the deal. There’s a guy in buffalo with an e30 I’ve been speaking with for a while. He’s got a 4 door 325i 89-91 auto.

He wants $400 for it.

I was going to have my dad buy it for me and store it til I come get it.

However if someone here wanted to buy it, I would paypal them $100 for the sunroof assembly (sunroof panel, interior panel, and motor if it’s power). If the heater core is the kind I need I’ll pay another $50 for the core and valve

it’s a conditional though. I will only offer the guys information as long a I get the sunroof (and heater core possibly)

Have you seen pics? There was a SUPER trashed late model behind a house on elmwood that the guy wanted 500 bucks for last summer but it was TRASHED. Probably not even worth 400 bucks.

Dawn should buy it just for the elipsoids.

if it want auto and was in running condition I would buy it for the drivetrain for my locost/caterham project…

Body was pretty clean last I remember. I believe it has a bit of damage to the back corner. Said a bunch of things were new; exhaust, wiper motor, tires I believe, some other stuff I forget. Car is either sterlingsilver or bronzitbeige, I forget. I’ve seen the car before but it was a while back

OK, this one was white, had all the windows smashed out and was filled with water.

hmm I could always use another one…

I’m seriously considering it.

I’m assuming it’s just a parts car?

It may be a good candidate for another SpecE30 car, already have a motor and transmission. I’d be taking out the sunroof and heater core anyway…

if it’s gonna be a parts car they may be 1 or 2 things off it that I want…

I believe he was daily driving it.

I was thinking about spece30 down the line but I hate m20s. E36 it is I guess

btw we should have this s50 e30 done in a couple weeks. Perfect alpine white sedan chassis… Asking 5-6k likely (no spare m20 chassis was a 318, m42 and trans are for sale)

mmmmm bronzit :barf:

Wait- you’re selling a S50 swapped e30 for like $5000-$6000?? What a fucking deal.

Will this be a parts car? If so I also need a few things lol.

Or someone could buy it and part it? Might be a good way to make a few bucks.

OMG THE WHITE CAR?!

I know this car. I took some shit off of it already. It’s super trashed and written all over with marker and destroyed. I was thinking about taking the headlights out of it after the snow clears up. I was going to take them the night I started taking other parts, but I didn’t have any tools.

And Andre, I have a heater core, if you want it. I just need the blower motor.

Edit: I just read, ok, not the white car. But that car makes me sad. Trade heatercore for ellipsoids?

IIRC he needs a very specific heater core for the touring.

There were 2 kinds used in late model e30s. I have the shitty one that necessitates moving the pedals and steering column. I’m on my phone now but I’ll post it up later

hey you’re the guy from r3v aren’t you? haha.

and yeah, i don’t even know what kind i have. i got it from zoidberg.

Yes ma’am.

Is the car bronzit or sterling? If it’s sterling I’d be interested.

unsure. i think it may be bronzit.

either way it’s a $300 e30, who wants to step up to the plate. could make a lot of money parting it out, or spend a little money and dd it (or sell it for more)

I’ve got 30 dollars towards this for some interior trim parts… SOMEONE FUCKING BUY THIS