1990 E30 325i - $3200

1990 BMW 325i sedan, black, 5-speed, approx. 196k (odometer stopped working around 193k shortly after I bought it). Interior is near mint, dash has some cracking but otherwise is mint, black leather seats in excellent condition (no rips or tears whatsoever, just one small cigar hole in the rear bottom seat cushion), replaced several buttons and door handle. Everything works, power windows, locks, A/C, power moonroof, Sony Xplod cd deck. As far as I know it currently needs nothing, leaks a small amount of oil which is normal considering the age/mileage, no issues because of the small leak though. Comes with two front bottlecaps (tires have great tread, look brand new almost) and two rear steelies with beastly snow tires and a full set of 15s with bfgoodrich g force kdw’s, black with a chrome lip. The only real rust on the car is the two front doors and minor rust on the front fenders, for the year and mileage this is one of the best looking E30’s I’ve seen. PM me if interested, asking $3200 with the set of 15’s and tires, $2500 without. Serious inquiries only. Would consider partial trade+cash for a Ninja 250 or similar bike.

test drove this the other day, feels solid.

sooo sick but 4 door =/

Buyer beware was sold with slight knock in bottom end, in need of all bushings replaced and for over 1k less than he’s asking…

And that’s over 1k less than his price with the stock wheels on it

who are you and what on earth are you talking about?

I think hes calling a bs flag on ya lol
$3200 is way to much regardless of any issues.
You can buy E36 Bmw’s for less than that.
GLWS

I’m asking $3200 with several extra parts and a set of rims and tires, like i said I’d take $2500 without the wheels I’d say thats fair. Have had a few offers already but no takers yet.

i think his price of 3200 is fair considering the extra wheels and tires, but the rust kils it

I had planned to get front doors and fenders for it which would eliminate the rust problem, www.r3vlimited.com is an incredible forum and resource for E30s, everyone on there is great to deal with (unlike many douchebags on here lol), pretty much any part you need someone on there will list.

ya well it is what it is, deal with the douschebags or dont

Wayyyy over price you homo. Yah I said it.

We got the next erngotti ride right here.

Only difference is he will probably sell it much quicker and get close to his asking price because people are dumb when it comes to buying Old BMW/Audi or anything luxury for that matter.

there’s nothing dumb about buying a car like this, this car will last twice as long as that nissan you’ve got in your signature.

but will cost 4 times as much to keep it running that long. had an e21 and the parts are STUPID expensive…

Not saying their is…

My daily is a E34 525i

But your asking way to much for it…

and unfortunately some shmuck will overpay for it because its a BMW

So whatever happened here is it the same car u were thinking when u posted this?

Toast to us douchebaggs

Lets see its deffinatelly a overpriced rust bomber so its deffinatelly rite up that alley

Yup its the same car … And I don’t know how I could be more clear…

who the hell are you? there is certainly no knock in the motor and I’ve had it up on a lift several times, the bushings are fine, so why don’t you go spam someone else’s thread with bullshit and leave me be to sell my car in peace.

honestly thats what I thought too but parts for this car really aren’t very expensive, especially if you get them from other E30 enthusiasts in the comminuty. germanautoparts.com is an excellent resource for new parts but I can’t say enough for the people on the r3vlimited forums, great to work with, unlike several people on here (not saying you’re one of them). every time I’ve posted anything on here I get bullshit thrown back at me. if you aren’t interested in looking at/buying my car, DON’T POST ON MY THREAD.