1990 E30 325i - $3200

You come on a local forum which is mostly friends and expect to sell a car you did nothing to for more than you purchased within months of purchase… You didn’t even mention all the good shit the previous owner did… Car is worth 1700… That’s on stock wheels…

And to answer your question I’m jim… Hello…

the only thing I know the previous owner did to it was lowering springs and shocks in the rear, both of which I have told every person who has come to look at it about. I honestly believed I underpaid for the car, and with the extra parts I’ve accumulated plus the ones I’ve already installed (leather back seat was not cheap, for instance) I’d say $2500 is a fair price for the car without the extra set of rims.

Over priced for an E30 with that many miles

hahaahaa i love you’re sig i once put a screenshot of my rep when mk4 neg repped me before in my sig

Strong /PjB

ahaha whatever

It was my car.

I did the guibo bushing bushing and front guide for the driveshaft.

It has a brand new Z3 shifter setup with new bushings, weighted ZHP knob, and custom stitched shift and brake boots.

car was sold with a never used peake research scan tool, along with a new bentley manual.

i put two cheapie front tires on it.

I’m sure I did more, but this was a couple cars ago, so I don’t remember.

i know the 6-buttom obc was toast, as well as some funky acting interior electrical bits, although it’s been so long i can’t recall specifics.

handful of chassis bushings could use replacement, rear diff mount, etc.

car was a good runner, but the engine sounded less than 100%, and I wasn’t entirely confident it would sustain a whole season of auto-x.

i could care less what it’s selling for now, but i’ve seen clean iS cars and swapped e30s go for this or less. as well as solid e36s.

on a side note, i’ll give you $50 for the scan tool and the bentley if you want to sell them seperately. i kicked myself for letting them go.

also, I have a brand new sparco hub and a small diamter momo steering wheel (no horn) to fit this car available for whoever buys it. will split up, as i’d prefer to keep the wheel, but will sell it for the right price.

^ nice

I’m pretty sure there isn’t a scan tool in the car, atleast I never saw one, I remember you telling me you were going to include that in the sale but I don’t think you did, I’ll look again though. I still have the manual so I can give you that for $25 i guess, if I do have the scan tool then you can definitely have both. I replaced the OBC and all interior buttons, only thing I didn’t mess with was the sunroof motor, works but is quirky. If the scan tool was anywhere where would you have put it? I gave the car a pretty good going over after I bought it.

Car has been sold.

scanner looked like a black cylinder with yellow stickers on it, should have had a paper manual with it with code descriptions and functions. i imagine if you never found it, it probably left with the car. however, if you still have the peake tool and bentley, i’ll still buy them.

hey, found the scanner, it was in the back of the glove box, didn’t see it before, thought it would be bigger. Got the Bentley too, PM me if you don’t have my number anymore and we’ll meet up.