BMW Dforce wheels

Up for sale are a set of D-Force wheels 18x8.5 et40. 18x9.5 et43 from my BMW. I picked these up last spring and have been running them since. They have never seen snow or salt. Some rain and have been washed once a week. Its now time to put them up for sale as i am doing something different next spring. Here is the info from Bavauto.

[FONT=Arial]The EmPower is a semi-forged, lightweight wheel that has been designed and manufactured specifically for BMWs. By reducing the weight of your wheels (rotational mass), you’ll improve your BMW’s acceleration, handling, braking and fuel economy, plus you’ll reduce wear-and-tear on suspension components. This beneficial weight-savings is achieved through a unique manufacturing process: The center area of the wheel is first cast in a low pressure mold, then the wheel is placed on a CNC machine where it is pressed, heated, and spun simultaneously. This forces the aluminum in the barrel area of the wheel to be thinner than a cast wheel yet molecularly more dense, resulting in a semi-forged finish that provides more strength from less mass. The result is a wheel with the reduced weight and similar load-bearing strength of a forged wheel, but at a much lower cost.
• E36 1992-1999 3 Series/M3
• E46 1999-2006 3 Series/M3
• E90/E91/E92/E93 3 Series/M3 2009+
• Z3/Z4 1997+
• E39/E60 1997-2010 5 Series

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]These are truly light for 18’s. With the front 18x8.5 weighing in at 19.3 pounds and the rear 18x9.5 weighing in at 20.4 pounds. The wheels alone come to $1319.00 [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Tires are Yokohama Advan Sports ZPS 225/40-18 and 255/35-18. Tires came to $1250.00 if purchased through TireRack.
[/FONT]Also included are TPMS’s in each wheel. Never used them but came from Bavauto also.

[FONT=Arial]Now with them being almost 2 years [/FONT]old[FONT=Helvetica] one of the front wheels has some odd flaws in the lip, My camera will not pick them up. Never [/FONT]really[FONT=Arial] tried to polish them out yet. Was going to wait till this winter. Also on 2 of the wheels there are 2 one inch spots where the clear on the lip is pealing also. I don’t own a show car so this has not bothered me. Now onto the tires. The fronts are in great condition, no camber wear, no cupping, no patches. The rears… Very light camber wear on the inside very hard to tell but looking at the angle of my wheels its got to be there, no cupping, no patches. BUT the driver side tire has been hitting my fender bc of my cars ride height. So the outside edge of the tire is warn slightly near the sidewall. The pass side is the same but much less. These are currently still on the car till i have an interested buyer. Here are 2 pics on the car to see the fit. Will get some better ones later in the week when i have time to wash them up. For people viewing with TapATalk asking $1000.00

[/FONT]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m164/smonkeys74/20140721_163028_zps883e0d96.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m164/smonkeys74/20140721_161103_zps7dcd1213.jpg

Man 105 views. Didn’t think my price was to high. Will consider offers that are reasonable to my asking price.

A set of cams came up for sale! These wheels will be $800 till the cams sell.

just as a heads up they won’t fit e39, center bore is different

Came right from there website. Maybe they are not hub centric?

• Updated - - -

Also for interested buyer can test fit.

perhaps they make them in sizes available for those cars?

e39 hub bore is 74.1mm, as with x5. Most other BMW’s are 72.56mm, these wouldn’t fit over the hubs of e39 or m5

Either way, GLWS and happy motoring

Yea I’m aware. I ran 5 series wheels on my e46 and use hub rings. Ill call tomorrow and see what they say bc now I’m curious.

If they had some concave I’d prolly buy them and if they were a little wider in the rear

Sent from my iPhone 5

The rear has a 3" lip. Sorry 9.5 wide is skinny these days :frowning: also a 265-275 tire would still look good.
But thx.

Bump! Will take $800. Found some go fast parts i want to buy!

$800! Need the extra coin to help purchase a SC :slight_smile:

Bump. would take $700 for these. I know the season is almost over. But these are a 4th of the price new

What is the hub size?

• Updated - - -

They are also still on my car. If interested I can meet up so you can see them.

I just bought new tires for my 19s but I was wondering the hub size because a lot of bmw wheels fit g8s…you should throw them up on a couple g8 boards. These would look great.

Long shot. Would trade for kosei k1’s. 17x8.5 5-120

Really don’t want to store these over winter. $600 takes them ASAP!

$500!!! :frowning: Come get em

Taking these off the car tomorrow. Come get em!

I’ll take them. Just not sure when I can get there.