WTB: BMW E39 Wheels

As the title states - Looking to pick up a set of E39 Wheels for my 528iT. I don’t need anything terribly pretty, but would like a set of OEM wheels. This is a sport model, so a set of 17" M-Sport wheels would be ideal. The center bore on these is a bit larger than the standard 3-series at 74.1 and need a relatively low offet, so they are a little harder to find.

On the flip side of things, if anyone has a good deal on some nice 3 series wheels, I can always get the correct set of wheel adapters to get the offset and the hub bore issue resolved.

Thanks in advance guys, PM me or hit this thread if you have any leads!

Bump

I’ve got 2 sets of these. BBS Style 5 RC090

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/24/8ydyqera.jpg

And 1 set of these. BBS Style 19 RT107

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/24/u9ebaruh.jpg

BOTH 17x8 ET20. BOTH are 74.1mm hub bore. Can be refinished to your liking.

Nice, what are you looking to get for them? Condition is irrelevant as long as they are straight.

I won’t sell them unfinished. Well…maybe I would, but the difference wouldn’t be worth it for you.

Style 19’s full set of FIVE $900 fully refinished. No tires.

Style 5’s full set of FIVE $1200 fully refinished WITH brand new tires. Or $1000 without tires.

If you do some searching…you will see those are excellent prices. Finding sets of 5 (full size spare) is also rare. But, I have a feeling you are looking for junk wheels.

Cool beans man, I’ll definitely keep those in mind because if I change sizes, which I will, I would need new tires anyhow and that’s extremely reasonable.

Not necessarily looking for junk, but looking for something that is not a generic borbet… The car is far from perfect and it would be a crime to put an extremely nice wheel on this car unless I decide to clean the body up a tad.

Ooof. Those style 5s. What a fuckin deal.

I know… I don’t want to look like that guy who puts $3000 wheels on his $500 car… I’m seriously thinking about it though because I heart them…

Bump, anyone with any other BMW wheels hanging around?

What about a set of 19" Style 95s from a 745? Thoughts? Those would robably just ruin the ride quality… oh well.