oem 18" m3 wheels

ive got 4 oem 18" m3 wheels in decent shape with tires that are about 65-70% left on them, ill snap individual pictures of wheels and tires if anyone is interested.

i dont really know what they are worth so prlly like 600 bucks with tires seems fair

here they are on the car

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7056/6921403511_ab6ab17dfc_b.jpg

these would possibly look damn good on the 530… any idea if they will fit E39s? if so, i’m definitely interested

Good price.

Will not fit E39s. The have a different hub diameter (larger), so the wheels won’t fit over it.

well shit… guess i’m just gonna have to keep looking for a deal on some M parallels

GLWS

i have some winter wheels for a 5 series off my m5, but only 3 because when i sold the car i gave the guy a rim to take on his journey home to texas lol

what wheels are they? i dont mind buying a single to make a complete set…

Would probably look great on my 330

^ truth

yota ill post a pic up in a bit, they are pretty rare because they are one of two 17" wheels that fit over stock m5 brakes. i have blizzaks on them because they were my snows

are you sure? ive had e90 wheels on an e39 and they fit amazing… Also had 7 series wheels on an e90 and they looked/fit even better.

I’m 100% sure.

E39s and E70s (X5) had a 74.1mm hub diameter, all other 5-lug BMWs (1, 3, 7, X3, E53 X5, etc) have a 72.56mm hub diameter.

Some wheels may or may not fit, especially aftermarket which can have a higher center bore than stock, but almost all of the OEM wheels for the cars have a matched center-bore for the hub

wierd

you can always bore out the center to make it fit

Will these fit a 93 525i that currently has bottlecaps on it? Or are they too large in diameter?

They should fit without issue on an e34 5 series

If I recall, only the E39-F10 5-series and the E70 X5 have the bigger center bore.
E34 5’s should be golden.

i got cash for these if you want them gone today. text me 518 478 4030

otherwise if back and fourth bullshitting about what fits and what doesn’t fit entertains you then glws