BMW to come out with a few more M models... And they're diesel.

the e30 m3 was available as a convertible and that was the first m… so a convertible m is not out of the ordinary.

Oh man, you brought up my weight??? What is the world to do!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!
At least I can actually drive the car towards part of it’s potential.

i was trying to show that the coupe vs convertible thread is almost pointless since there are so many factors such as weight of driver, quantity of passengers, optional equipment included … for instance why did bmw m’s come with nav or stupid leather? it should have all been cloth and manual everything for weight reduction.

the essence of an m car is still intact whether it has a roof or not.

As for the second bold part… Because I’m on my second BMW means anything? I’m sorry that I am “new” to the BMW ownership world, but I can still call ignorance when I see it.

your on your second bmw …and one of which is a diesel… it means you are quick to become a fanboi and just jump on the bandwagon of everything bmw is great. i can look at it this way because i dont have brand loyalty as you see i had two s audi’s in the middle of owning the bmw’s i have. bmw is just another car and if i find one i like more i have no problems saying it since i have nothing vested in the company.

Also, don’t you tell people the M3 is your girls car? Then why do you say you own it? And have it in your sig? One sec, lemme go add my gf’s car to my sig, and why bother stopping there, add everything my family has for cars in there.

the m3 is my girls car now… initially i bought it and didnt really like it but furthermore how do you know my girlfreidns financial situation? what if the car is still mine but she drives it? what if she wanted it and i gave it to her? you have no idea how her or my finances are.