BMX Bike

Have a Redline BMX bike with over $1300 into it, has Answer Carbon fiber forks, Profile 3-pc 175mm Crank, 46T Profile Imperial Sprocket, Custom wheels(Nukeproof carbon fiber hubs, TI spokes, Sun rims) Bike is in pretty good shape. Asking $300 obo, great deal for someone looking to get back into racing or someone looking to start racing with a well setup extremely light bike. PM with any questions and whatnot, please no lowballing, i will entertain offers but dont go nuts lol.

Also have New Element board, BAM Trucks, ABEC7 bearings, ATM Wheels, rode 2X, $16X new, $75 and its yours.

pics help!!!

i dont have a digital camera but as soon as i can borrow my buddies they will be up, sorry lol.

how about that mongoose youve got?? red line. siiiiiick. why you selling queerbo, buying a skateboard to break your other knee with?

Nah that board is for sale CHEAP, rode twice, cost 160, 75 takes it. And the Goose frame snapped in half at the skatepark one night, pretty gay-like.

$50, and a soda…and a clean view of the civic’s taillights…errrr i mean…

:lol

For the board?

well seeing this thread is for the bike… :confused

Well i said i would sell the board for 75, so i figured you were talkin about that and not low ballin me like a son of a bitch on the bike lol.

free bump for the bike. if i didn’t already have a vfr and barely ride, i’d take. g/l with the sale.

i did it specifically because you said no low ball offers :haha

Prick lol. Thanks for the bump, i really gotta get rid of this thing, along with my car. Hospital bill came in and with no insurance that means i get to sell a whole lot of shit i dont want to lol. Oh well though. The bike is really well setup

brandywine at state needs some hookers, go dress up.

Mmm, my milkshake brings all the…whoa little off topic lol

Put it on Craigslist dude. Everything sells on there. Even women.

Haha, thanks for the info chris, il give it a whack.

im gonna whack you in the knee :crackup