BobCat Rental, Anyone Know of Good Deals?

ABC seems to have the best rate at $175 a day. Anyone know of a place cheaper?

ross rental station in lockport. i used to work there. they were pretty well priced-unless price has gone up. they also have 20% coupon in phonebook/paper. you pick up or they deliver. fuel charge if you dont refuel. they have 4hr and 8hr rentals. corner of lincoln and akron road in lockport. might still have a location on 31 near military in the falls but i dont know, heard they might be closing that one.

Sweet, they are $20 cheaper than ABC. Thanks

there is the place on the corner of seneca street and the 400 entrance in West Seneca. decent prices but not sure of the name of the place

are you going to have it delivered? i don’t think that trailer would be too happy with that kind of weight

^^^if his trailer isnt rated for the weight of a bob cat, ross has trailers they will rent as well. just make sure you have a class 3 hitch that you can still get the ball out of if you dont have the correct size. from what i remember they had a landscaping with a 2" ball, hyd. lift with a 2 5/16" and the cross country with a pintle. i dont think itd fit on any of their other trailers.
i reccommend having atleast a 2500 or f250 though.

renting the trailer probably cost just as much as delivery. lol

Do you guys rent scissor lifts? Something maybe in the 25’ range. Im going to be painting the house in the spring and would like to know what I would be looking at to rent one for the weekend. I have a car trailer that I could use for pickup.

Nevermind I see that you no longer work there.

correct i dont work there, but they do have scissors lifts as well as bucket lifts. if youre picking up, there is also a location in clarence on main st across from the highschool that is closer, jc ross. prices and equipment should be comparable as it is his brother that owns that location.