Renting a Bob-Cat. Anyone have before?

I am looking to rent a Bob-Cat to do some yard work. I am expanding my driveway. Anyone have a hookup on one or know where to get the best rate on one?

http://www.abcwny.com/

www.tricountytoolrental.com

if in the south towns

bobcat of buffalo?

Don’t go to ABC, they will fuck you over hardcore. I had a rental contract with them, and the day I went to pick it up, they said they didn’t have it anymore and I was out of luck, which meant spending the entire day scrambling for the stuff I needed for the next day.

United Rental on Transit is pretty good. Kevin Thompson is the manager, and he’s been really helpful with anything I’ve needed.

I just rented on from ABC and it worked great. The thing was a tank. It was $100 for delivery/pickup. Make sure you specify the type of bucket you want Straight edge or with teeth.

Sucks to hear ABC left you hanging, Erica.

But, I have to still give a +1 to them. We have an account through them and use there products regularly. We had an issue once, however they came to us and took care of it within the hour.

Which type of bucket would I want to move about 1ft deep of soil? I’ll be doing about 500sq/ft if it matters.

I would use a newholland if there was a choice. They have a better senter of gravity, you can see better, and the controls are less jerky. Also when you lidt the bucket it goes like straight up as opposed to up and out like a bobcat so you can get closer to buildings and edges, as well as it is less tippy when you have a full load in the bucet. Just some food for thought.

Oh and any skid loader will tear the living shit out of your lawn.

just buy one. good investment

x2 for tri county. They have way better equipment and will take care of you better than abc

where their going, they dont NEED lawns

no really, hes ripping out all his grass and laying down gravel

http://www.celebritydetective.com/images/Leandro-Barbosa-house.jpg

abc is overpriced or the most part, shop around.

Which location do you rent from? That might make a difference too. The manager at the location I was at was an absolute waste of air.

When we need a lift or anything else at work I go to United on transit. Great guys.