Bombardier Motorcycle

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s40RtrK3lN0 i cant find an wheelie vids… i dont see the clutch lasting too long if ur spinning the tires all the time… too heavy for wheelies id imagine and with only 100 hp and 110 mph top speed… shits out in my book… oh yea… 53 inches wide in the fronts a tid bit lame… tif… i bet for long trips it would be a lot of fun though… especially with a bitch and cruise control and a radio, but id much rather be in a car for long trips

/story

Those things look fun I’d ride one

I think it would be good for those who really can’t ride a two wheeler anymore - bad back, bad knees, prosthetic limb - whatever. Still gets you out for the wind and smells and all that stuff.

And for a long trips requiring a cushy ride I think it’s a lot cooler than a Gold Wing.

From a technical side, I think a 2 cyl 2 stroke with a sled belt drive would be much cooler, lighter, and faster.

and more often repairs… lol

BR9ES by the 10 count box…lol

Buck’s Motorsports is 5 minutes from my house, and they sell these. I see quite a few of these cruising the roads near me. I think they look cool. Will I buy one? No, I don’t ride bikes.