Bombardier Motorcycle

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/automotive_news/4212570.html
Just happened to hear about these from my dad. So what do people think about these?? I know they’ve been out a little while. They look pretty cool and seems like they’d be fun to drive. Just curious as to what other people think about it. Not a bad price tag either.

Training wheels?

If I’ve got my vehicle’s motor between my legs I had damn well better be able to lean over.

It’s almost kind of like a snowmobile on wheels.

They were driving around here all summer. Some shop was letting them out on test drives.

a guy came into my store that actually tested one of these, said it was pretty cool. he was riding a goldwing tho sooo… idk

not rly my thing, ill stick to 2 wheels, but i bet they will sell to older ppl and women who want to ride with their men

3 wheels = ghey

that shits stupid as hell.

high center of gravity like a car, 2 wheels up front so you cant lean it over like a bike.

failure. anyone who rides this will be laughed at by me. i know, its hard.

Well I’d definitely take a nice bike over that any day. But I just found them interesting. Who knows if they’ll catch on or not.

retarded.

heard they can handle the turns really good though?

Kens service and sales had one for test driving for awhile. I also seen one at bucks motor sports and thought it was retarded. I guess if you are older if might be for you but it is not what i am looking for.

If you haven’t actually seen or been on one of these then you are simply talking out of your ass. The thing is fun as HELL to ride. All the sportbike guys I ride with, including myself, were ga-ga over this thing when one showed up at a charity event for a fallen rider. Ever seen a T-Rex? Same thing without a steering wheel. It’s like a 4-wheeler hopped up on roids. You want fun? Jump on one.

Can you drive that thing in the winter haha? it looks like a jetski/snowmobile

It does have stability control :wink:

I’ll LOL at anyone driving one of these converted snowmobiles. But I heard the same thing.

my friend’s family owns pioneer motorsport in arcade. they have had these for a while and were letting people test drive them all summer. he said they are a blast to drive and actually handle really well. i never rode one myself but i certainly won’t knock it until i try it.

Kens Service. Place kinda sucks, or at least some of the employees.

T-Rex > Bombadier.

But they are fun to ride, and you can get into some serious trouble on them :slight_smile:

I just saw one of these for the first time today in front of pioneer. Looks pretty cool and seems like it would be fun. I was kinda hoping it was still a 2 stroke with CVT though.

can they do wheelies or burnouts? how hairy would it be if the rear end got loose?