Bombing at the Rainbow Bridge?

Someone on fox news this morning asked some guy if he thought it was still a terrorist attack because she still thought it could be.

I hate the news media

Driver and passenger identified, they were the owners of Guiā€™s lumber, Kurt P Villani and his wife Monica Villani.

I was getting a haircut on Wednesday when the guy next to me recieved a call that there was an explosion at the Rainbow bridge. He began calling his guys, telling them they needed to report to the bridge asap since there was an explosion. He kept telling them that they had received another ā€œpackageā€. I picked that up as lingo for possibly a bomb of some sort.

I shared this story on my FB in real time, but ultimately deleted the post. It just goes to show that even government services treated this as a potential terrorist attack, until they could confirm that it wasnā€™t.

It seems like Fox News was the first media outlet to prematurely confirm that this was in fact a terrorism attack and that the car was full of bombs. Very embarassing for them and super unprofessional IMO

He must have been upset about the exchange rate