another fatal accident.... in ROC

friend just sent me a msg…

just witnessed the results of a fatal crash on 104, sick shit, third person to die in their club “no fear” this year, a chick named angie on a 600rr, her bike was 1000 yards from where she and a car met, going the opposite direction, fak

urgh… that’s horrible :frowning:

RIP ANgie… :frowning:

Yeah, I heard it was bad. Really bad. A friend of mine just got hit on a bike as well. Luckily, the car that hit him wasn’t going too fast and he was fine.

Be careful out there.

What the hell is going on out there?

Sounds like “No Fear” should be banished.

:frowning:

Holy shit, :frowning:

wow…the that is bad. the street is being BLOWN UP…and i have a feeling NYSs traffic laws/tendancies are going to become alot like Cali and FL

back on topic, thats too bad, RIP

I sure hope not. :frowning:

Going opposite directions? She must have been a ways outside of the city where it’s not a divided highway anymore?

RIP. God bless.

out past webster it turns into a road with no divider.

and near spencerport. From the city and all through greece its divided.

man that sux

It’s actually about a half mile past the Motts plant in Williamson before it goes back to two lanes. Well, the divider’s gone when you hit the town of Williamson coming from Crapchester but it’s still 4 lanes.

Either there or on the other side of the city.

RIP
i heard about it a few hours before this thread. sucks that this stuff keeps happening

No person no matter what they did deserves death, with a few extreme exceptions…

webster is in the opposite direction :wink: