BOOOOO

Hey guys,
Got the TNC stickers at the meet on April 8th…

Got Blade and Assasin to help me put them on, one side turned out fine, the other is missing a couple of letters>>> :mad:

Zep, hook me up with another sticker please?:R

man i know thats not my side thats missing letters./

Learn how to put on stickers n00b!

It’s all about techniques of putting them up.

blade and i put on one side and alex put on the other side … needless to say alex didn’t line his up properly … sorry bountywolf.

BS. i lined mine perfectly with the black border on the window.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LINE IT UP WITH THE LAST “N” IN THE NISSAN … WHERE DID U GET THE BLACK LINE FROM??? sorry bout the caps

there a black edge on all the nissan rear quarter windows for two doors.

the black edge is flawed the Nissan letterings is where its at.

Well, the side that alex put up is missing a couple of letters :frowning:
So i will have to remove it anyway, and get it lined up again with the other one

Tips on removing it??

L8r

scraper. it should be easy to get it off since its been pretty cold

hahahahaha! how did u guys f*ck that up? i mean, there is a thread on this site called “how to put stickers” or something like that. it prolly has more hits then my SR build-up.

u should have left it the first time. no one is capable of looking at both sides of the car at the same time anyway.

hahaha, i never saw it on saterday, lookng at he pictures now makes me laugh

to take it off you can use a razor blade and steel wool.

u dont understand we were lining it up with the Nissan tag on the window while at the same time alex was lining it up with the black edge … it was a communication failure.

you cant see both sides at the same time anyway! when i was working in the bodyshop we accidentally sent a car out with completely different side moldings on either side. the customer never noticed so we never changed them.

lol. :R