NECC Stickers

The stickers are awesome, and they are now on. Members, hit up Aaron for yours.

I’ll be dropping by Aaron’s tomorrow for mine.

Humm Aaron if you’re going to the U.C. meet tomorrow night I’ll get a pair off you there if not I’ll see you Sunday anyways. :wink:

:smiley: Glad you like them Jared.

I’ll be bringing the stickers and the membership cards to the SCC on Sunday, so if you want to pick them up, just come holla at me at the show. If not, I’ll find you.

If you can’t make it to the show. Come to either the EZCC show and shine on the 5th or the NECC meeting on the 6th and grab them.

Enjoy,

Aaron

see u at the show

So I got the stickers and they are awesome and I put one on and no problems. So I’m in the middle of putting on the other and I fucked it up. So if its posible to get another sticker that woud be great.

I had to modify the sticker a bit to fit on my car …heh

haha just a bit, looks good though

I like your choice of color on your car …I want to paint my silvia that color

can i get an extra decal… i kinda stuck mine to the paper by accident :oops: … but the other one worked out well and is on my driver side window… can i get one if i go to hawrelak?

The stickers are awesome, and they are now on. Members, hit up Aaron for yours.

I’ll be dropping by Aaron’s tomorrow for mine.

Humm Aaron if you’re going to the U.C. meet tomorrow night I’ll get a pair off you there if not I’ll see you Sunday anyways. :wink:

:smiley: Glad you like them Jared.

I’ll be bringing the stickers and the membership cards to the SCC on Sunday, so if you want to pick them up, just come holla at me at the show. If not, I’ll find you.

If you can’t make it to the show. Come to either the EZCC show and shine on the 5th or the NECC meeting on the 6th and grab them.

Enjoy,

Aaron

see u at the show

So I got the stickers and they are awesome and I put one on and no problems. So I’m in the middle of putting on the other and I fucked it up. So if its posible to get another sticker that woud be great.

I had to modify the sticker a bit to fit on my car …heh

haha just a bit, looks good though

I like your choice of color on your car …I want to paint my silvia that color

can i get an extra decal… i kinda stuck mine to the paper by accident :oops: … but the other one worked out well and is on my driver side window… can i get one if i go to hawrelak?