necc decals

i want some NECC decals for my car!!! 2 of them (1 for each window) i got like 5$ to blow haha, will that get me some? i only work 1 day a week and that just pays my insurance and car payments so im trying to do more performance mods. who do i talk to for da decals?

deathby240 (dave) or (Aaron) SRBURG13

will 5$ get me atleast 1?

Only official members get them as far as I know.

Speaking of which, I never got mine when I got my member card. :?

It’s only $20 to become a offical Member… then you get decals…Show up at a meet for once…

if there on sundays then i will be screwed for the meets, i dedicated that day to my GF bc im going to school and i told her id spend a full uninterupted day with her.
but ill be getting that membership very soon.

20 bucks for membership and decals is a good deal … i have yet to put mine on but it beats 780tuners stickers anyday.

Bring your GF to the meets… There are other GF’s for her to talk to at the meets so she doesn’t feel left out…

^^ I agree. More and more girls are coming out lately.

hahahaha my girl hates cars but she understands how much i love my cars and bikes. I dont think I can ever get her to go.

hey hey we can set up play dates for our girls :lol:

The N-E-C-C should buy a Nissan Quest so the girls can follow us on meets :E on second thaught nevermind :axe:

I think that’s an awesome idea!! :smiley:

:axe:

exactle

I’ve been an official member for like 6 months, I haven’t got stickers or anything. Ah well… if NECC lets me re-design the logo i’ll put one on my car :slight_smile:

how would you redeisng it? i think the logo looks pretty good, sublte and purdy.

and yah spec_v get your gf to come, she has a spec as well doesn’t she?

yup she has an silver 06 with dual magnaflow exhaust and the R34 kit. she doesnt like cars tho, she would prob never want to go haha. ill see for the next meet. btw its the first sunday of every month right? so this sunday being thanksgiving ,the meets a no go right?

haha as for the quest… if we get them all together all there going to do is discuss how to get us away from the cars haha, and it will be like a hate the nissan club for women or something.

Um read this again kyle… The first sunday was yesterday :finga:

srry im slow duh, ive been studying alot for exams so ive lost track of the days