membership

so i filled out a form for my membership, and i dont have a scanner to send it.
I cant make it to any meets yet because im going to school full time and i dedicated my sundays to my gf. so is there anyway i can meet up with whoever i am suppose to give this to on a weekday? and so i can get my card and decals all at the same time?

dont mean to jack ur thread but what do you have to do to become a member?

You need $20bucks and fill out the forum http://www.n-e-c-c.com/documents/applicationform.pdf

Then come out to our next Meet Nov 5th and drop it off.

p.s. Kyle if you can’t meet up with anyone eles I will meet up with you and drop it off at the next meet… Also just bring your danm woman out… If she needs someone to talk to I will bring my GF and they can both talk about their specs.

straight pimpin…20 bux is nothing when u own a nissan! :E lol

You can fax it to me as well. If not, ask the old lady for a 30 minute smoke break, and head down to the meeting to drop it off. I’m sure she’ll be ok. lol.

haha yah, well ill ask her if she wants to stop by a meet 1 sunday so i can get hooked up, ryan she doesnt know anything about her spec, i all she knows is it looks nice haha, didnt even know whats under the hood LOL. ill find out and let you guys know otherwise ryan yah ill just meet up with you, im an NAIT most of the day as i am right now,do you work close by? i live in the west end and millhoods is opposide of the city, maby i can just drop it by your work if its closer. thanks bud.

Wow,

your kind of whipped. :lol:

X2 :finga:

You think my GF knows anything about hers? Well ok she knows whats under the hood. and engine fool :E

haha every guy is “wiped” so to say… but the reason i said id ask, is because i used to party alot and really ignored her so… i promised i would dedicate sunday to her(and im not complaning). but im sure we will stop by on the 5th besides i havnet actually met anyone yet…

and yah she has no clue about performance… she used to have a malibu, and didnt even know it was a v6(just to give you an idea)

umm… when i read that, im not quite understanding what thats suppose to mean?lol

lets break this down.

-she knows whats under the hood(engine) as you stated.
-and she aparently knows whats under the engine… as you said right?
:finga: i guess thats something to be proud of^^^

oh yeah BTW the 20 dollars doesn’t get you anything :lol:

but it pays for itself if you are planning on attending track days and meets

Is that a joke?

No not a joke… i haven’t got my card or stickers… 6 months its been now
tsk tsk tsk you guys are slippin! :lol:

its all good tho i just want the discounts

lol. we are doing our best and looking at other ways of getting memberships out to people.

What happened to your secretary? She “Kris" is slippin… :E

People need to actually show up to meetings. The cards are there, you just need to come get them.

next meet Sam will be there

well i just really want the decals/card for now, there are no more track days im assuming so yah if i can get the decals and card then ill get it, im commin to the nov 5th meet, will you guys have all that stuff then?

When is the next meeting? I’ve been out of town for all the other ones :oops: . . .

suppose to be nov 5 where tho, im not sure…