Question

So in order to go to these meets we have to pay the 30$ membership fee and all that jazz?

–ThE EdGe

i dont think so, the $30 gets you stickers a member card, and discounts…etc

for things such as the v8less battle events, you can just enter yourself(i believe) by paying the entrance fee, for things like the night of stalking then that would be members only because it is not a public meet, it is a private meet for the necc members

Well actually, at some point (2-3 club meets is the undecided number we have been talking about) you cannot attend the meets if you are not a member. We don’t want to have to do that, but it isn’t fair to the people who have paid. Nothing has been written in stone as of yet though.

yes but i think he’s asking about the different events listed in the events section of the forum

ie
V8less Urban Battles Edmonton - July 10th, 2004
Calgary Nissan Meet
Sport Compact Challange Calgary - July 17th, 2004
EZCC 9th Annual Show n’ Shine - June 5th, 2004
Sport Compact Challange Edmonton - May 30th, 2004
NECC Night of Stalking - May 7th, 2004
NECC Monthly Meeting - April 4th 2004

and ones not affiliated with the necc i think individuals can enter and then the ones that are affiliated…well that will depend on what necc decides (2-3 meets before a membership is required)

this question may be stupid but what do the stickers look like… because whenever i join i plan on putting them on my car to further promote the necc however i dont want a gay stupid sticker on my car haha :lol: anyone know what they kind of look like?

I don’t think anyone wants to put a “gay stupid sticker” on their car lol :lol: . I could be wrong but I think they ended up going with this design or somthing similar.

Yup, like that, but with the web address on the bottom.

not bad that would look nice

I can speak on this one.

You don’t have to be an official member of either the EZCC or NECC to enter the show n’ shine. (the attendance & participation will likely be a mix of: Edmonton Z Club members, NECC members, Calgary Z Club members, some of Sumaru’s customers, and people off the street).

However, you must have a Nissan, Datsun or Infiniti.

I think they just grabbed a list from the front page :wink: But yes, Inzane is correct.

So in order to go to these meets we have to pay the 30$ membership fee and all that jazz?

–ThE EdGe

i dont think so, the $30 gets you stickers a member card, and discounts…etc

for things such as the v8less battle events, you can just enter yourself(i believe) by paying the entrance fee, for things like the night of stalking then that would be members only because it is not a public meet, it is a private meet for the necc members

Well actually, at some point (2-3 club meets is the undecided number we have been talking about) you cannot attend the meets if you are not a member. We don’t want to have to do that, but it isn’t fair to the people who have paid. Nothing has been written in stone as of yet though.

yes but i think he’s asking about the different events listed in the events section of the forum

ie
V8less Urban Battles Edmonton - July 10th, 2004
Calgary Nissan Meet
Sport Compact Challange Calgary - July 17th, 2004
EZCC 9th Annual Show n’ Shine - June 5th, 2004
Sport Compact Challange Edmonton - May 30th, 2004
NECC Night of Stalking - May 7th, 2004
NECC Monthly Meeting - April 4th 2004

and ones not affiliated with the necc i think individuals can enter and then the ones that are affiliated…well that will depend on what necc decides (2-3 meets before a membership is required)

this question may be stupid but what do the stickers look like… because whenever i join i plan on putting them on my car to further promote the necc however i dont want a gay stupid sticker on my car haha :lol: anyone know what they kind of look like?

I don’t think anyone wants to put a “gay stupid sticker” on their car lol :lol: . I could be wrong but I think they ended up going with this design or somthing similar.

Yup, like that, but with the web address on the bottom.

not bad that would look nice

I can speak on this one.

You don’t have to be an official member of either the EZCC or NECC to enter the show n’ shine. (the attendance & participation will likely be a mix of: Edmonton Z Club members, NECC members, Calgary Z Club members, some of Sumaru’s customers, and people off the street).

However, you must have a Nissan, Datsun or Infiniti.

I think they just grabbed a list from the front page :wink: But yes, Inzane is correct.