NECC Monthly Meeting - May 2nd, 2004

Hello everyone,

Well, another month has gone by, and it’t time for another NECC meeting.

This one is going to be pretty relaxing. The only issues to speak of are the future events coming up and the members dues stuff.

The NECC stickers should be printed up by the time the meeting rolls around. And we’re sorta lost as to where we could get some NECC membership cards. Anyone know?

Fees: We are now looking for some members who have been with the club for some time, to finally pay their membership fees if they wish to stay members of this club. The costs to maintain this club are not free, and we can only last with the help of the membership fees. This has been discussed many times over, but it is coming down to collection time. We are not going to make threats or anything, but it would be nice to be able to fund this club properly, as I am not going to do it on my own, thats for sure. If we don’t receive an appropriate amount of membership fees, this web page will be shut down, and so will the club, as I’m in the hole hundreds of dollars for this club. So please, lets see some generousity. :!:

The $30 fee gives you 2 NECC stickers, discounts at select businesses throughout the city, and full NECC capabilities. You’ll easily save yourself the $30 at these companies alone with one visit.

3 companies have stepped up to the plate: Sumaru’s Auto, Speedworks, and Auto Details. They will be in the 10% to 15% range on discounts on select products/services.

Please have your $30 cash or cheque ready for Jared Topilko (1mns13).

Anyhow, back to the meeting stuff.

Any particular place we want to hold the meeting? Do we want to go and eat first? Just chill? Then cruise? What? Let us know.

Time: 7:00pm
Date: Sunday May 2nd, 2004
Plan: Eat, meet, chill, cruise.

NECC

I’ll be there.I’d say go to Hawrelack(sp?) park or Emily Murphy, bullshit for a while then go for a cruise.

I’m down for either or. If we went to a place to eat, the Sawmill right by Kelsey’s has a nice little dinning area set up outside :wink:

I may drop by if i can… do u have to do anything besides pay the $30 to become a member??? If thats it ill definetly bring the $30 so i can get those discounts! :smiley:

ill be there, ill be the loser driving the accord though

I’ll be there, but most likely still driving the Subaru…

Ill be there.Ill also have $30.

Just making sure but if u want to get the discount card all u have to do i shows up with 30 bucks and give it to whomever and then ur in?!?!

Basically, yup.

We are still working on getting the cards made up, but these places will be well informed as to who is members or not. Your title on the forum will be changed when you pay, and then they can just check who you are, or confirm with me real quickly. At least until the cards can be made up.

Count me in and my $30. I’ll be ripping by with my little sentra…but where??

I’m so there, with 30 bux, too!!!

Do any of those 3 places u mentioned carry KYB struts?

So where are we meeting?? Someplace central would be nice so that its fair for people that live north and south.

Yeah, one of the places can get performance parts for ya.

And yeah, central would be nice.

How about we just meet once again at Kelsey’s, and we can decide from there if we need some eats or what?

I should be there I’ve got a game at 6ish so I may be a little late, I’ll get Jareds address and mail him the cash in case I don’t make it. :lol:

So is there place that we are definetly meeting at?

Yup, Kelsey’s Oliver Square downtown. They have a big ass parking lot we can use.

Also, I’ve been trying to get these damn stickers printed, but the dudes that printing them are both out of town (both companies that could do it). So we are kinda hooped. Perhaps one day when I don’t work, I can drive around and meet people to give them their stickers? We’ll see.

See you Sunday

FUCK THE RESTURANT THING ALREADY!!!

BBQ…Hawrelak…!!!

hey chill!, there’s nothing wrong with meeting at our old central location just for today. We can always go for a cruise afterwards

i work till 7 then i gotta go home and find out the address of this kelseys… after that ill drop by and see if anyone is still there

Its on 104th Ave and somewhere around 118th Street. You cant miss it.