NECC Monthly Meeting - August 1st, 2004

Fellow Nissan owners,

Our summer is flying buy and it is now time for our August monthly meeting.

Where: Kelsey’s (11736 104Ave)
When: August 1st @ 7pm

It is to soon to change or organize something different for this meeting but I do believe that Aaron will have something to say at the meeting about future events.

I for one will be there and I hope that all the 25 NECC members will make an effort to attend.

Thanks,

Mike

I’m there

So far the list is:

silvia_s13
TylerH
SRBURG13
Zazam
TyPhOOn

Hehe, well I’m pretty sure you can include my name in there automatically. lol. I’m not THAT mad. If there is every an NECC event, you can count me in.

I don’t know if I will be coming.I may not be coming out anymore.

Huh?

Do you guys want to maybe go into Kelsey’s this time? We could grab a drink or appitizer and then cruise around the city and meet at Hawrlak Park for a friendly game of football or something. I will make the reservation if there is interest. I vote yes :wink:

Only problem with that, is that its going to be a table for 12+, and that’s usually anonying to be yelling across the table when wanting to say something. We have done that before many a time, but rendered useless, at least I thought so. Anyone else?

We could always meet at my shop :wink: More then a big enough parking lot and isn’t to far south or north!

Sounds like a great plan Dru. So if no one has objections, we will meet at Kelsey’s and at about 8, we can cruise down to check out Cali Automotive (9715 Ottewell Road…I hope that’s right)…I’ll bring maps if you pplz need directions.

I will be there of course

cant make it this weekend im at my lake for a regatta… i promise ill be at the next meet

Come to think about it there’s nothing really to do at the shop. The parking lot still needs to be re-paved, the building has yet to be painted and we’ve just started loading all the equipment in there now. So it looks like a mess. It may not the best place to meet but never the less we can still go if you would like to. :roll:

I dont know if Ill make it I may still be in Banff. I’ll try and work some magic. Someone has to represent the turbo FWD’s. :smiley:

Please bring your Dyno Day pre-payments to the meeting ($60). And pay this to Jared (1mns13). This is to ensure your spot on the dyno that day, and so that we can ensure to ourselves that you are actually coming the day of.

You never know. We just need to play it safe.

I will be at the lake too …but coming back for sunday night :stuck_out_tongue:

I’lll be there. And just going for a drive anywhere even if it is unfinished shop is still good.

I’ll be stopping by, my dad’s takin the 'ol Austin Mini :smiley: , do we get to park with all the Nissans? :wink:
Jeff

No you get to park with my Subaru. Look forward to seeing it.

I thought you said you werent going to come?