NECC Meeting July 4th, 2004

Hey all,

Another month has gone by. Man this summer is going fast.

So like usually, I thought that we could meet at Kelsey’s Oliver Square again. 7pm.

Chit chat, cruise, eats, cruise… Any ideas??

Unfortunately for some people, those of you that have showed up noticably to the NECC meetings, and have not paid the NECC Membership fee yet, you will be spoken to about it: more or less, you’ll be asked to either pay the fee, or not come to the NECC events.

Thanks all for understanding.

Saweet I’ll be there! I’m also bringing two buddies to the meet. One with a Z32 who is interested in joining as well as an other Z31 thats also decked out. :wink:

I’ll be out. NOT in the Subaru! :smiley:

I’m in Kananaskis for a wedding this weekend but if I’m back in time I will be there.

I’ll be there

Oh Davis!

Was that aimed at me Aaron? hehe

I keep bringing cash to the UC and Wendys meets, but you haven’t been out at those. I’ll be sure to pay you on Sunday!

I should be there, unless something comes up.
-R

Going camping…
But coming back Sunday, so hopefully I’ll be able to make it around 7:30 pm. My car will be dusty and bug splattered :roll:

Oh Davis!

Was that aimed at me Aaron? hehe

I keep bringing cash to the UC and Wendys meets, but you haven’t been out at those. I’ll be sure to pay you on Sunday![/quote]

Nah, not at you dude. I know you have the cash to pay, and we spoke about that. lol. It’s other people who don’t really post much on here.

Im going camping this weekend as well…I’ll be there if I can get back in time :slight_smile:

Ill be there.

FAK i either work or i’m not in town…damnit i leave for vancouver on july 2nd…

i havent seen you guys forever…i miss you guys :cry: :cry: :lol:

I think I spoke too soon :frowning: I have a few “bugs” that I hopefully will be able to work out by Sunday.

Actually I have a new spot where we can meet. The old Otewell automotive shop, right off of 75th street across from 7Eleven on your way to Capilano Mall, is a perfect spot to meet. Long story short my dad and I have now taken over the lease and we’re starting up our own shop there :wink: . Just an idea

I’ll try and make it out! Without my car mind you, got quoted 80 bucks to swap my broken rear window with my new one from DeathBy240, but after that I still need exaust installed and some other stuff, but as soon as the car is on the road, I promise I will invest in a membership!
Jeff

I might head down for a bit.

• Mike

Just got back from Sylvan, Kelsey’s @ 7 sounds good!!

It was a decent sized meet. Was good to see some more new faces. We still need a few more cars for the V8less Urban Battles Edmonton if any one is interested :wink: ?

Does anyone else feel like they are gonna puke from that McDonalds?

Hey, yeah I made it, though my mom had to drive me… :lol: :roll: , but anyways, wow! man some of you guys have wicked cars eh? Geez whiz. Yeah I was the dorky lookin young guy wearin the montreal canadians hat. Yep. Next month I’ll bring my car. Promise. No more mom, I don’t think I could handle it :? .
Yep, cool stuff guys!
Jeff