NECC Monthly Meeting - April 4th 2004

Sup all,

Well, another successful meeting. Thanks for everyone that came on out to Kelsey’s. Weather was good, so we had a nice little meeting outside after we ate.

Basically, we just talked about the future events that the NECC will be involved with in the next couple of months, and some membership stuff.

All of the events are listed in the announced events section.

Membership stuff was basically that I would like to have all of the old members pay their membership fees by next meeting, so that we can cover some of the costs of starting this club and forum. Stickers will be printed off by that meeting in May, and can be handed out then.

Any and all questions about membership can be asked to “1mns13”. Either PM him, or email at "treasurer@n-e-c-c.com".

Thanks again all,

Aaron

i agree, the meeting went well and i got to finally formally meet most of our members 8)

Yeah pretty decent turnout.Hopefully next time the weather stays nice and we can go for a cruise after.

Yea the meet was good, it was good to see some new faces out. Hopefully we’ll get even more and like Scott said, we’ll got for a cruise next time.
I’ll bring my camera next time and be sure to post pics here.

When and where are the meetings?
i would really like to comeout and get to know you guys and hook up with the club

Meetings are the first Sunday of each month at 7:00pm. We are still deciding on the permanent meeting place, but for now it’s Kelsey’s by Grant Mac. If your interested in joining, go to www.n-e-c-c.com/join.html and all the info is in the .pdf at the bottom of the page.

Was definatly a good meet. Maybe next time we could take a cruise over to an ice cream place and get a scoop or two and see whois car is really the “babe magnet.” lol My votes for Chris’s z31. :wink:

“babe magnet” hahaha

good turnout for the meet though …nice to meet everyone

Yeah, the meeting turned out good.

Sup all,

Well, another successful meeting. Thanks for everyone that came on out to Kelsey’s. Weather was good, so we had a nice little meeting outside after we ate.

Basically, we just talked about the future events that the NECC will be involved with in the next couple of months, and some membership stuff.

All of the events are listed in the announced events section.

Membership stuff was basically that I would like to have all of the old members pay their membership fees by next meeting, so that we can cover some of the costs of starting this club and forum. Stickers will be printed off by that meeting in May, and can be handed out then.

Any and all questions about membership can be asked to “1mns13”. Either PM him, or email at "treasurer@n-e-c-c.com".

Thanks again all,

Aaron

i agree, the meeting went well and i got to finally formally meet most of our members 8)

Yeah pretty decent turnout.Hopefully next time the weather stays nice and we can go for a cruise after.

Yea the meet was good, it was good to see some new faces out. Hopefully we’ll get even more and like Scott said, we’ll got for a cruise next time.
I’ll bring my camera next time and be sure to post pics here.

When and where are the meetings?
i would really like to comeout and get to know you guys and hook up with the club

Meetings are the first Sunday of each month at 7:00pm. We are still deciding on the permanent meeting place, but for now it’s Kelsey’s by Grant Mac. If your interested in joining, go to www.n-e-c-c.com/join.html and all the info is in the .pdf at the bottom of the page.

Was definatly a good meet. Maybe next time we could take a cruise over to an ice cream place and get a scoop or two and see whois car is really the “babe magnet.” lol My votes for Chris’s z31. :wink:

“babe magnet” hahaha

good turnout for the meet though …nice to meet everyone

Yeah, the meeting turned out good.