Meet and club update - Sunday, Feb. 12

The NECC administration team has been planning, developing and reorganizing the club for the past three months. We have come up with quite a few new ideas and we are looking to have our most exciting and fun year yet.

There have been a number of questions on what we have planned for the upcoming season, so we would like to give all the members a bit of an idea of where we are.

If you would like to get some insight on the club, and join us for some wings/snacks after here are the details.

Sunday, Feb. 12
7:00 p.m. sharp
Kelseys Oliver Square
11736 -104th Ave

We will be updating everyone outside quickly and then move inside to have a bite to eat. The admin team will be available to answer any questions you may have.

Hope to see you all there!

I am in … and i am buying membership haha

Sure you are (fagio’s bitch)
but i should be to the one on the 12th in Barney.

I hope to be there as well.

i work until 8pm on sunday, so ill be an hour late, unless we’re able to just bump the meet an hour later… and hopefully when i get there everyone wont JUST Be leaving again >.<

count me in :E

Sorry man, as much as we would like to, we can change the meeting time for one guy. We’d never be able to decide a time if we did that.

i should be able to make it out, finally pick up that membership…

Ill be there.

That is funny. smells like bs, but stranger things have happened.

hahaha so true , for the last whole year , i’ve been saying it but this time … its gonna happen!! HAVE FAITH!!

Good of you to mention the whole year bit. I’ll be there to witness the transaction.

Hope to see a few Spec Guys out this time not just Kris, Ryan, and myself.

I would be there except I don’t trust my $17 tempo to get me the 2 hours drive to edmonton. I should be hittin’ alot of meets come march or april cuz I should be livin’ in edmonton by then.

I will be there.

Dave bring my cluster please if your comming.

It’s in my trunk so I can’t forget it. Order me those plugs?

Ill be there

once again… ill be late… i dont get off till 8pm

[quote=“DeathBy240”]

It’s in my trunk so I can’t forget it. Order me those plugs?[/quote]

Done you can pay for them on sunday at the meet too.

Ooh, ooh, can I come? Even though I’m a newb and will be driving a very ugly Ford pickup? Pretty please!