RE. Membership

On sunday someone driving a black dodge neon handed me a flyer and asked if i would be interested in joining your club. After seeing your site, yea, im totally interested. I was basically wondering where the next meeting of your club will take place. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you there!

the meeting are on the first sunday of the month, about a week before the meets we put up the location and time on here. Usually we meet in the Kelseys parking lot downtown at 7:00.

Yup, Nis said it. Welcome to the boards man.

And the gentleman that handed you the flyer sounds like Zazam.

Enjoy your stay buddy.

Yeah that was me who handed you that flyer. I live like two blocks away from you and always see your 240 crusing by my house and I thought you might be interested in our club and seeing what we’re about and possible joing it. :wink:

Cool, thanx guys…i’ll definately see you there June 6, Kelseys, downtown 7:00. L8R

On sunday someone driving a black dodge neon handed me a flyer and asked if i would be interested in joining your club. After seeing your site, yea, im totally interested. I was basically wondering where the next meeting of your club will take place. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you there!

the meeting are on the first sunday of the month, about a week before the meets we put up the location and time on here. Usually we meet in the Kelseys parking lot downtown at 7:00.

Yup, Nis said it. Welcome to the boards man.

And the gentleman that handed you the flyer sounds like Zazam.

Enjoy your stay buddy.

Yeah that was me who handed you that flyer. I live like two blocks away from you and always see your 240 crusing by my house and I thought you might be interested in our club and seeing what we’re about and possible joing it. :wink:

Cool, thanx guys…i’ll definately see you there June 6, Kelseys, downtown 7:00. L8R