Monthly Calgary Meets

Well I’m getting pretty sad missing all the Edmonton meets every month, I’m always too busy to make the drive up. So I thought it would be a good idea to organise monthly meets in Calgary. I try to make it out to the Wednesday Beyond meets, but I’m usually always working at that time.

So I just want to gauge on the interest, they meet on the first Sunday of every month in Edmonton, so how about we do the same in Calgary? Maybe throw in some karting action, and in the summer we could have a cruise and larger meet in Edmonton.

How many people could make it out on Sunday afternoon or evening?

Sunday’s not a good day for me, but if a cruise was planned I could always arrange to come. I’m always at the wednesday beyond meets too :slight_smile:

Yeah, our meetings are always Sunday at 7pm. Here it seemed to work out the best for the majority of the people.

Good idea Christian.

Im there, should we designate a certain place? or maybe just go with chinook since its quite central and always lots of parking…
whatever im just shooting things off the top of my head :slight_smile:

Beyond’s wednesday meets are pretty ghey…

Sundays are booked eh Z3nk1? in the dog house? :lol:

i say saturday afternoon or nite.

Andy, set up a time and location. I will sticky it.

i wanna know when this is going down, havent been to a meet!

Well would you guys be up for it as soon as this weekend? It might have a small turn out, but I’m sure we can expand as quickly as the Edmonton group did.

i am up for a meet at a pub.

Our meets were at Kelseys for the longest time, and it was great for sitting and chatting. However, we got quite a few more people comng out now, and we just got a private room made available to us at BP’s.

Hope the meet turns out well, make sure you take some pics for us!

Okay, due to constant nagging and popular demand, it’s time for the CALGARY NISSAN MEET #2

Location: Limericks, same as before…keep it simple and easy…noones sick of it …yet

Time: around 8:00 pm

Date: Saturday Feb. 5th

Anyone’s welcome to tag along :slight_smile:

Hey Andy, its changed to Nissan meet instead. i think the turbo sentra guy might come. :smiley:

Oh for sure, didn’t mean to exclude anyone.

Is this posted on beyond? Try to get as many Nissan’s out as possible :slight_smile:

Yeah it’s on beyond…meet #1 was only beyond peeps. Maybe a few more NECC guys will come along.

Should be a good time with beer, nachos, and NISSANS!!! :partyman:

Ok where’s Limericks again??

On the east side of McLeod Trail, right beside Big 4 Dodge. Close to chinook shopping centre.

If you need directions, or can’t find us in the pub, anyone can call me at (403)512-9428.

Andrew

What about those Nissan Enthusiasts that are under 18 years of age? Shouldn’t the meet take place where everyone can meet and talk, and not just the meeting place of those few?

Just my :twocents:

if anyone is underage they should speak up, the place can be changed, but if it turns out to be all 18+ people then theres no need

If such a situation arises, the plans will be adjusted accordingly. Until then, Limericks is the meeting place…I think I speak for the majority when I say I’d rather have a casual drink in an adult atmosphere rather then sit on the train at mcdonalds chompin on a cheeseburger.

Sounds good I’ll meet you guys down there. You guys will be there around 8.00PM?? Are you guys going to hang out around the cars for a little bit or you’re heading right in??

Max