Calgary Meet/Cruise

hey,

after the epic failure meets on beyond a couple of my buddies and i decided we want to arrange a proper nissan meet. so why not start the meet with necc!

Date: sep 13th!, thats a sunday.

Location: Deerfoot mall, northwest parking lot. by the sears.

time: 4pm

Nissans only. although if you own a nissan, its more than ok to show up without your nissan.

plan of attack: show n’ shine type meet for the first hour-hour and half. cruise around 3:30. we can either go to sylvan, or cruise calgary.

Let everyone know!
hope to see you out there.

Cool idea. Maybe some edmonton guys can be there for this

I might come down…

please note date change!
due to a damn beyond meet going on that day.

o well gives me more time to complete the car =)

that would be great if you guys could come down for the meet
ill try and make it up for one i promise

It’s a good day to have it seeing as how the Monday is a holiday for some (Labor Day)

I will try and make it up there, but it all depends on my training schedule.

i thought that labour day was moved to the 31st? of aug…

What kind of crack are you on??? :ack2:

Labour Day will always be the first Monday of September. You can’t just move a holiday without going through the paperwork and all that fun politics. :biggrin:

i just restating what my foreman told me… LOL i asked the same thing but apparently im gettig the 31st as a holiday

hey guys, sept 6th is concrete so come on out!!! i better see you out there anon k

This is the long weekend right?

Yeah I should be out. Taking a break from training for two weeks, so that Sunday should be free!

I won’t be there since I have no car

Trying to talk the wife into a day trip, sounds like it could be fun. I’ll know for sure when I check my schedule at work.

ive been so damn busy the last few days, everyone wants the following weekend, so not long weekend but the 13th.

if it’s the 13th i’m good to go.

Do the 13th, you lose a bunch of haggard S13 owners going to DMCC on the sunday.

Im in for the 13th … my daughter lives in Airdrie and she has been bugging me to take her to one of my Nissan car “thingers”

I don’t think that I can do the 13th as that is when my training resumes. I only got two weeks off starting yesterday (Aug 30/09). I’ll see when we get closer to the date but I can hold no promises.

the 13th is the dmcc weekend?

No he means that it is this Sunday and that you should do it on the 13th.