Another Alberta Meet, Date?

Just checking to see which date works best for people.
The options are:

Saturday, August 26th

Sunday, September 17th (the 16th is SCC Edmonton)

Or another date.

Gotta be Sept 17th. I’m gone the rest of Aug :frowning:

Any weekend but Sept 17th. Saturday or Sunday don’t care.

August 26th. . .I’ll be gone all of September. . . :?

everyones gonna be lookin forward to scc plus theres nothing goin on end of august would be better then.

Gonna be out of the country in September.

Isn’t that right, Daaavveeeyy?

ohh and there neck and neck!
maybe we should have 1 on each date…

I just wonder what the numbers would be if the August one was on the Sunday and not on the Saturday.

the reason why the sat was picked in august and not sunday is because there is a big event in sylvan on the sunday the 27th.

make it september 17th… because my swap will be in by then lol

I would suggest not picking Sat, Aug 26th for another province wide Nissan meet. Here is why —>

That is already the established date for the Calgary Z Club’s Show n’ Shine, which like Edmonton’s, is open to all Nissans.

If you put another (Nissan) competing event on that say same day, you’d be potentially drawing numbers away from their show, which I’d hate to see happen.

As an alternative I’d suggest Edmonton based NECC members to join with EZCC members that are convoying down that day. And for Calgary NECC members to crash the show n’ shine at their end. (I use the term “crash” lightly, as all Nissans are welcome anyway)

Believe me, the people that run the Calgary Z Club show every year are nice folk and would love to see more cars there, and more variety too.

i hope you guys pick a date, cause i would like to see this happen again. the 26th is only a few days away, short notice if you’re expecting a good turnout. mid sept is prolly a better idea

I’ve been out to Fort McMurray for a lot of the time recently and haven’t been able to catch any NECC events due to crappy timing, hopefully the Sept 17 date works out. I’d like to get out yet before I park the car for the winter.

If its on the 17th I’ll actually have a car to bring this time :slight_smile:

Is this going to happen? The 17 is fast approaching…

i hope so!

So??? Are we a go for the 17th?

Yeah do tell… I’m there… BBQ?

hmmm, am i working that day?

ah well sick day~

K well whatever, some of the gtrc gang are going to meet up i think in cochrane and then do a cruise out to banff. Gotta get one more meet in before the october blues hit.

You guys are welcome to join in for the cruise i’m sure
http://forums.gtrcanada.com/viewtopic.php?p=88584#88584