Province wide NECC meet, central Alberta Aug 14 Interested?

I would really like to see a Big NECC meet this summer and i was wondering if anyone else would be interested in this. I was thinking something like early August, probley not the long weekend, people tend to leave, so maybe the second weekend in August, somewhere around Red Deer-ish. I’m difinately open to suggestion. I would like to see a bigger meet than the one we had for calgary DTP. Post comments, Ideas, i would like input on this, on a second note, we could use it to kick off Calgary NECC meets.

~Braden

Shit yeah, I’d be up for that as long as it was on a Sunday. I know that’s lame, but it’s the only time I can seem to get off work. :smiley:

How many people were at the meet for Calgary DTP?

I put a tentative date in the title of the thread. Any huge objections to Aug. 14?

Quite a few,
Calgary: Tanner (Silvia), Andy (240sx), Christian (Cefiro), Jeff (Nil at the time), Lourier (Sil40) , Miron(Spellin? sorry) (EF sedan) , Me (nil at the time), Paul (AE86)
Edmonton: Aaron (240sx), [sorry i forget your name] (GTR), Scott (FC), Andera (Spellin? sorry) (4 door skyline), Parts Guy [sorry forgot your name to] (big truck)
Leftbridge: Rob (silvia), Allan (Silvia Convertable)

also 2-Purple S14’s

There was more i think, but i really cant remember.

Aug 14th sounds good to me.

~Braden

Ill be in Europe, cant you guys make it like August 6?

Works for me :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be there just tell me the day so i can book it off.

Sundays are usually better for the majority of people. We could have it on Aug. 7 if that works better, I will put it to a poll.

oh sure Braden, u left me out … :finga:

How about July 29th in Red Deer?? I’m being selfish, cause I’m in town that weekend there for a wedding!! lol

hmmm…I honestly dont remember you being there. Some people showed up later on, some people showed up for like 5 minutes. I cant remember everyone :frowning: + it was awhile ago. Sorry.

~Braden

It has been 12 hours since i posted this and have had 3 people wanting it on different dates, like i said i really want everyone to be there, I will have to pick the date that works out best for everyone. That may mean some people have miss it:(, I will do my best tho.

~Braden

Yeah there is no way the day is going to work for everyone. Please vote in the other thread.

and of course me
any sunday is good for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhh, but you werent at the meet after! at least im pretty sure u were. Oh i remebered one more, the guy from leftbridge with the RB26 showed up for a minute, then left for home.

~Braden

oh ya lol, i went with the other skylines from sci motors to the street races…
but ya im up for this meet