NECC Monthly Meet Sunday MAY 1st

Kelseys Oliver Square
Sunday May 1st
7:00 PM

Its time for our next monthly meet. Meet up at Kelseys and we’ll cruise to the southside. Bring your radios!

I will be there. Who want to lend me their radio??

Ill be there.

Dude you put April 1st??? Here have an other one Dave :drinkers:

I’ll be there. Just wondering if I can get the car tuned in time.

And I edited it for Dave :wink:

Dude you put April 1st??? Here have an other one Dave :drinkers:[/quote]

Dude, it still says April 1st on the subject line! :partyman:
I probably won’t make it unless Speedworks gets me back on the road…sigh…

But now it says Mayl

I’ll be down if im still in this freezer box…but it looks like I will be going to Mexico for 2 weeks :E

i will be there, a cruise to the southside… i like were this is going

Yeah, I’m down with that too.

Oh, and Matt, if you’re coming, make sure to bring your amp. I’ll bring the speaker and we can see how they work together before DTP Calgary sneaks up on us. :slight_smile:

I should be there. Maybe in my 240sx.

ill be there but i prolly wont be able to stay for long and prolly wont cruise since i have an eight o clock curfew from the justice department :? but ill stop by and say hi and pick up my membership card

hmmm…if things get settled in I might show up to just check things out…I won’t disclose what I’ll be driving though :oops:

Ummm, should I bring my power inverter also? :?

I can’t foresee any reason that I wouldn’t make this meet. No work this weekend at all.

Wow I wasnt thinking. Thanks for changing that. 8)

Matt - you can bring your inverter if you want to. I was thinking we could probably find an outlet on the outside of one of the buildings there - not sure I’d want to run a 500 watt amp through a 12 volt power point in a car. :?

I’m off to Fort Mac that day, can’t make the sunday meets anymore sadly.

Good stuff mang. I’ll bring it along.

hmm might be there, depends on how much stuff i have done…its going to be a long partying weekend, so all my stuff will be cramped on sunday, hopefully i can squeeze out…

gg I should be down