NECC June 3rd Monthly Meet

Well it is that time again and the forcast for sunday looks to be a HOT +30!

Its BBQ time folks. This event is for all offical members and everyone else who is planning on becoming a member, the details are as follows:

Date: Sunday June 3, 2007

Time: BBQ starts at 6 pm, Cruise starts at 8 pm

Plan to bring 2 way radios (for the cruise), a folding lawn chair (if you want somewhere to sit), camera (to take random pictures of nissans)

I will be there early setting up so look for my truck so you know which spot we will be at.

Hope to see alot of you out there. :partyman:

10-4 i’ll definately be there. . . :partyman:

as long as my tranny comes out and goes back in today i will be there for sure

need a hand?

w00t my 180 and I will definitely will be there! looks like it’s gonna’ be good times!

or maybe I should convince work to let me take a G35…or an M35 again hee hee

I already left… See you sunday.

hope i can get a chance to come, would be nice to get a huge group out this time.

:roll: slow drivers… :lol:

I’ll try to make it. No promises though, moving on the 9th so I’ve got a ton to do.

Sweet maybe we’ll actually get a spot there on sun, j/k

I’ll be out for sure

anyone wanna give me a ride? :E

I have to wait a bit 'till my 180 gets here from Japan.

Im there.hopfully well have a huge spec v turnout.

ill be there. clutch job went smoothly :smiley:

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it out that night. But please discuss the Z Club show n’ shine (June 9th) at the meeting. Hopefully NECC will be bringing some cars.

:partyman:

if some one can get me or has no knows were i can get a s14 or even a s13 5speed drive shaft let me know i need one and i can bring my car out on sunday!!!

i can get you a one peice alumn drive shaft made up for a decent price. just need to bring me a shaft that i can take in, or specs.

thats just it i DONT HAVE A DRIVE SHAFT TO GIVE UP OR I WOULDNT BE ASKING where would i get the specs and how much

240sx2nr has a shaft. not sure if its the one your after. i can get one made for less than 300

whats the quality like and is it a true staight shaft?

it will be made by pats driveline. they make driveshafts all day long. i have only talked with them on the phone, i have not brought a shaft in for an exact qoute yet.