NECC Alberta Meet>>AUG 12<<

SCHEDULE
11:00am - Meet at Gateway Park in Edmonton (MAP) and Deerfoot Mall in Calgary (MAP)
11:30am - LEAVE for Red Deer
1:00pm - Meet up at Westerner Park in Red Deer for pictures.
(MAP)
2:30pm - Cruise to Sylvan Lake

WHAT TO BRING
You
Your car
Chairs
Camera
2 way radios
Money for food

::::: List of those Participating/Interested :::::

From Edmonton (names used from 780 and necc):
silvia_s13
Jay_Nismo
rage_rman
milkman
arabian_ryda

From Calgary (some names used from beyond.ca):

Other areas:
Cooked Rice

Also, NO EXCESSIVE SPEEDING! We all know nobody travels the speed limit on Hwy 2, but we need to keep speeds reasonable. We don’t need anyone getting hurt.

i wish i could go, im on call though. if for some crazy reason im not out of town i can possibly come out

I think I will be able to make this one!! Woohoo!!

I’ll be there…

are new non-nissan members allowed :smiley: ?

Is there a meeting place in Sylvan? I wont be able to make the rest of the meet but I may be around in the afternoon.

Hey guys, What about us guys who are going to be members once we pay our fee? Are we allowed to come for the drive? …I probably will follow any way mine is the silver skyline with blue stripes. 8) :bounce

Last time all kinds of cars came out and it was lots of fun. I dont think you have to be an official member to come out.

if my engine is running ill be there

non-nissan members are welcome to come down but please keep in mind that for picture reasons etc we would like it if the Nissans stuck together on the cruise and parked in the same area.

Membership forums will be available at the meet and non members who are interested in becoming members are encouraged to come and check out what the club is all about.

Come on guys…last time I checked sundays are when most people have time off from work…We have heard from the 10 unlucky guys who have to work on a sunday, now lets hear from the 20+ who dont!

Weather looks to be WAY better than last year.

i might accually be able to make it now. :lol:

oh my fucking god i need my god damn drive shaft fuck ebay!!!

http://www.driveshaftshop.com

hurry up and get one from them already . . .

Yea I for sure won’t be ready for Sunday… Gotta install a new head, new turbo, and tune my car. Also have to work half day tomorrow.

whos tuning?

I’m gonna be giving it a go myself. I have an old tune from AFI but it’s very very rich. (10.8 on the wideband) So I’m gonna try my own tune with my SAFC. There’s 2 different setting options so I can always use the old setting if I can’t figure out how to do it myself.

I won’t be out either, car isnt quite ready for that and my front camber is wack

AWWWW damn… i cant make it… my KA is owning my life right now… needs a solid week of work… sigh

what’s wrong with it?