boost-hungry's 7mgte coupe build

pics of roof work?? i wanna see this… can i come over lol

come over nate i called u but no answer

coreys car!! lol.
sick! 7m!

fixed my wiring as much as i can to this point i cant get the headlights to turn on how ever they move up and down with no problems. any suggestions ? still cant figure out why my battery dies over night still. over fenders due to arrive december 1st according to fed-up, what color should i paint my car i have a few ideas in the air as of right now and they are, re-spray of black, yellow (bright), dark blue, dark purple and semi gloss black.

I noticed u have a steel bumper on that??? Where did that come from? And as for headlights I can help if u want. Did u check the 2 headlight fuses?

http://smiliesftw.com/x/big_gheyhsugh.gif

Well the majority of the time people look for larger problems. Instead of looking for simple solutions.

That was not directed at you , at all .

I was just testing out my smiley toolbar lol

i did some wire tracing and found my problems for the headlights, so there fixed, checked tracking number on my over fenders they are due to arrive today :slight_smile: so its off to the body shop to fix the car.

oh and nate the steel bumpers only there till i get a new FMIC then its gunna be removed :slight_smile:

Sweet Avatar.

50mm over fenders came in at 4 pm waiting to apply them

its just a tape and kid holding it so dont judge the fitment lol

testing waters on my coupe i have my eyes on a new project that id like to get. body work in the rear 1/4s will be repaired professionaly. with replacement oem tail lights. no frame damage will get you guys under pictures soon(tomorrow), just curious to see what you guys think this thing is worth ( if your gunna be a dick dont reply) needs front fenders to be completed and paint.

• RS style knock off bov
  • b-magic d1 front bumper
  • 50mm rear over fenders
  • godspeed rs coilovers
  • b&m shift knob
    -sparco jr drivers seat
  • no name passenger seat
  • caged
  • custom exhaust 3inch to two 2in pipes ( straight pipe not cat)
  • 20mm wheel spacers
  • fast octane/ nismo lm 17x7 + 35 wheels
  • re-built 7mgte
  • metal head gasket
  • spare c26 turbo
  • spare maf
  • solid motor mounts
  • Apex’i SAFC 1
  • factory supra fmic and oil cooler
  • bings side skirts

yeah this’ll be nice to see on the road…in regards to the motor used, yeah they have head gasket issues seing as how the motor was rebuilt with the metal gaskets, i dont think you’ll have a problem.

i am found of that bumper. me likey

*fond

Cute kids :slight_smile: Im assuming that was your wife and you’re married.

Haha… that’s good that they are supportive of your hobby :stuck_out_tongue: My wife’s the same thank God :smiley: She handles my car crazyiness and shares in my excitement :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man this is actually starting to come together! Nice work