Boosted k20 gtfo

Im tellin ya, i smelled it in the back seat! You guys just been rollin coal for too long to notice lol

LOL ohhh yeahhh I forgot you were back there hahah…that was the night you made us stop at Adult World for you :rofl:rofl

yea, adam you may have smelt a lil bit of soot cuz where the downpipe meets the rest of the exhaust the non-stainless clamp has a small leak. i’ve noticed with different fuels it smells a bit different. some fuel smells more funky then the other.

on a side note, tonight is gonna be a bitch, below zero temps, i hope one of the two TDI’s start. i’ve got PowerService anti-gel additive in the grey one so i hope to be ok. my dad’s tdi is in the gayrage:bh:

so i reitterate…TDI ftl

=-)

nope, never.

1. They get stuck in snowbanks
  2. They use exppensive fuel
  3. They need expensive additive to put in your expensive fuel when it gets cold out
  4. They dont like to start in the cold
  5. They stink
  6. Bitches love my haircut

:blbl:

another reason owning a diesel sucks in the winter.

i’ve had 3 diesel cars so far, only one that let me down was my first car, an 81 diesel rabbit that was reallllyyyyy tired.

the TDI’s start good, the new diesels start great, almost like gassers.

its just typical americans give them a bad name (not implying its you) in general. right now, its like some 65% of europe drive diesels.

i’d rather wait30~ seconds for the plugs to warm up and end up getting stellar fuel milage. on the gighway, my dad’s 03 Jetta tdi got a best of 65 mpg. right now he averages around 53 with winter fuel. in my old tdi swap i get right around 41-44mpg, and the 00 golf auto tdi gets around 41mpg.

I would actually love a diesel truck, but couldn’t afford the costs of fuel that go with it.

and f u

ehhh, depends what your doing… on average they get pretty decent milage, a 3/4 ton duramax gets right around 21-23 on the highway… this was one guy i talked to. another said he gets around 27mpg highway

milage also flucautes on what kind of fuel you run… i’ve tried out “off road diesel” and got better MPG then i did with ULSD you get at the pump.

If you drive a dsm ill have you know it might break down.

Any car will break down genius