Bootlegcivic Turbo B16B CTR Build

you damn 3076er. i think everybody and their mother is gonna be running that turbo… it must be the fad. j/p cant wait for this yr. cars gonna be sick! i love your it
!

This is almost the same setup my cousin had last year… there are a few things that are different but the end result should be similar. This should make 350whp on 93 no problem. This car is going to be alot faster than the last time I was in it. Good luck with the build.

When I saw the very first pic, I was like “wait…that’s Lance’s hatch…” :lol

Is a single FP enough for the projected output? I didn’t see a hotwire kit?

Haha get some cash!

lol you’re starting fights!

Best turbo for pump and race gas with dem stock ass sleeves.

350??? More like 425 on 93, 500 on higher octane. Who is your cousin Eric??

I think it should be fine. Team Teal 2 made the same power on it not hotwired. If so I’ll just run a bigger wire to it. It’s only a lil 4 banger ;D

hahah ur funny!! it was a joke douche!!!

Power = power beit a 4banger or a big block.

I think you are going to run into fuel issues especially if you expect 500 out of that fuel pump with stock voltage. I’m too tired to do the math but I’d strongly suggest a hotwire kit. It’s not worth the risk.

BTW, I had a ghetto rewire and ran out of fuel at 520 before having to add a ton of voltage to get my current output.

It’s only $0.50 worth of wire I guess I will have to get off my ass and run it from the battery straight to them pump.

You need a fuse and a relay too probably. :slight_smile:

is this walts friend from way back. If so i thought this car was red?

I know… thanks for the input.

That was my old hatch this is my new one.

ive made 613whp stock wiring, and on my new setup im making 574whp not hotwired. i wouldnt worry about 500whp.

nice whip man.

another 10 second potential import in the area now.

If I can drive… ;D

if i can do it anyone can lol.

take the thong off!!! :nod

574 a Walbro not hotwired? What voltage? That’s a world record. Congrats.

613 with stock connectors, wiring and voltage. Been done by a few people here and there.

I bet you’d love that :gay