Bored in Iraq

Most of you guys probably wont get this, But we get incredible bored in the small amount of down time we get and this is what it produces. :rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoMyaFcBMJ8

this is something kramer would do haha

IQ just went down

gotta love the promasks

you gotta play spades! I didn’t have a clue how to play that game until I was in the Marines!

He wouldnt be as bored if he had to build his own accommodations (looking at the background and such, looks like he had it pretty good…) Like 91Teg said, very little downtime, I wish I couldve ever as bored as this fool :lol

This was a lil taste of my “downtime”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOrwEPA8z9k

A bit more construction crap than we were used to but still enough demo/route clearance/demo missions to keep up our “Sapper Spirit”:thumbup

Yea its pretty decent were on Taji so needless to say this FOB has been up and running for awhile. Im an 11b and we run 2-3 ops a day so things are still pretty crazy here. But anyone whos been here knows after awhile goofy shit will start to happen lol

i remb the numa numa kid from back in like 2005, hilarious

yeah i never played spades until i was in the Navy. spades and poker are a good way to pass time.

We officially need to find more things for our boys over seas to do during down time.

Thanks for being there and being bored for us.

+1

hey man no problem…believe we dont get much time to be bored often

that part of it looks like fun

Construction in full gear?

Props to you… FUck that

At least where I was both times, it was EVERYTHING in full gear…hell, my first tour, we were in full gear on the FOB. Most of the construction stuff was the second time, guess the seabee’s didnt wanna leave the FOB…:ohnoes

But yeah b-ri, explosions are fun, just as long as theyre not directed towards you (anyone else hear that ringing? :lol)

And thanks for the support everyone, even though Im out now, I still have plenty of friends in, its nice to see that people still give a damn:thumbup

To 91teg and you other guys…I think its been brought up before but we should have a military meet sometime, even if its just like drinks/food somewhere.

I’m in, name a time and place!

Jarheads are invited right? :slight_smile:

Im down ill be back in the states in September and i should be in ny sometime around october

Only if you bring me a SURC that I can use on the Hudson this summer:thumbup

Maybe we should make another thread for it but since there would probably only be a handful of us, how bout somewhere like a Fridays or something? Weekend-wise this upcoming one would be my last for awhile but since its just a small deal, some evening during the week shouldnt be an issue, right?

Damn, posted that right before mine…haha yeah, no rush, right? Hell, we could do a few of them…