bored

guess im prob. going to be the only person on the site today b/c i have to tear down my shed and level off a new spot…then go pick the g/f up at the airport at like 8 pm…soo…im BORED…maybe i can still make it out there…ya neve know

well wasnt all that bad soo far…just got done with a 9 hole game of golf…well if u wanna call it golf…it was a good time…got the golf cart stuck in this swap part…that was some fun…then tried to do a hill climb…but that didnt work…but oh well…i wish i could have gone to the bbq but ill be leaving soon to go pick up the gf…

pics of GF

with a penny…

dont have any on the comp. but will try too…hahah…maybe

working at home durring the bbq you loose

u pussy whipped fawker

why did we have the bbq at sp again???

ya…why not up north next time like idk north park or northwestmorland park???

stfu n0ob,it was because of his girl at the time!!! :wtcslap:

ouch…my bad veteran…my bad… :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:rofl: :owned:

when the hell r u getting ur “Z06”

end of winter, early spring. gonna try for a z06 , if something major comes up, then a regular c5. as of now, z06.

many tire kickers in this thread :stick:

i know a dude that is selling his…his is sliver…with the read and black interior…new intake and idk i think exhaust…and sweet zo6 rims with the spokes powder coated black…his is for sale…its nice

i need to gather another couple grand for a down payment if i want a Z. right now i dont have enough. but in a couple months i’ll be ready. but i’m gonna have to get an 01, because i’m not spending 30,000 on a car.

i c…well its def. nice…low miles…garage kept…thing is insane…ill ask him if he knows of any for sale that r a 01…he knows a lot off ppl that have em or that r sellin em

:booty:

get a wrecked one and rebuild it…who cares if its an r-title