Boston NY on Lockdown

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/local/southern-tier/2014/03/16/active-shooter-in-the-town-of-boston/6508311/

I know a few of our members live down there…anyone know whats going on?

I am about three miles straight shot from the area. Keep hearing helicopters flying around, over that area and then they have circled over our heads too. Didn’t hear any shots, but was indoors all night. Lots of emergency vehicles went by so far but haven’t come back. They have those 5.3’s in the Tahoe/Suburbans pegged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some domestic dispute that turned into the guy shooting at the cops when they showed up. He left the house, now they think he’s back inside and they still, as of 3am have the house surrounded.

Full moon.

Lots of rednecks down there.

THIS

• Updated - - -

AAAAAAAAAAAAND THIS

Too much green bud light

They are reporting that he is in custody now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woah, I better call my dad later, he lives on Taylor Rd in Boston.

The girlfriend’s parents said they were asked to stay inside.

I saw Hamburg’s new swat vehicle cruising back through town today, I bet they were just itching to try it out.

You know…I saw it too.

Jesus i work with this guy alot. Must have snaped, this does not sound like him at all.

I was working a roadblock down there Sunday night into Monday morning and it was one of the most interesting firepolice calls I have been on. We were so close to where it was going down, but with the order for radio silence it was difficult even for us to get information. Never thought it could happen in my little town that’s for sure.

Also, I have seen people in social media saying not to be quick to judge and to give him a second chance. Why don’t we ask the officers that almost didn’t make it home that night if he deserves a second chance.

Snapped, sniped, or snapped?