Bought Another Jeep Rescue Truck

haha awesome jack!

need mud…
need camera…
need new sig

dude when the zombies come im headed straight to your place with all my guns… hope u dont mind

lol… no problem.

Need some sunlight to get my sig all straightened out. The current sig was pulled form some HD video I had of my last mud outting… I miss the red one cause I didn’t care about getting it dirty, this one is almost too solid to fuck up.

nice, looks like you need a push bar… and a gauge pod, and maybe some other stuff.

Nice I like it. If it’s a six speed I really like it.

Autotragic. :slight_smile:

Dan - Gimme a call tomorrow. You old truck is for sale for $16.5k on Walden :lol: Looks really good though.

I have the A-pillar guage pod, but, yesh, I’d be interested in taking another look at your stuff :slight_smile:

Bah autos are gay. GM makes only auto pickups now. Word on the street is manuals in Fords will be gone by 2010. The Dodge with the Getrag may be the only hope left.

give me a call.where on walden.

near fast freddys

I’m gonna be busy for most of the morning/afternoon but I’ll give ya a ring when I’m done with my roof.

get a banks 6 gun in there

Is this the beast that was for sale on Transit near French Rd?

^ it does like similar

NO…banks is over rated.

I had a smarty on mine…(i think it’s only for cummins though)

It was the best out there…and a ton of smoke

is this the one that was FS on Transit near Genos? i was gonna stop & check it out.

-edit, oops didnt notice above posts.

Sweet, I’ll know who to call when I get stuck with the Z06 this winter.

x…

lol… yeah thats the one. In front of Gino’s Jewelry.

I’m going with the DP Tuner… techincally I can put up to like 16 different tunes on it. I think I’m going with these:
Stock
No Start
High Idle
Valet 45mph limit
60 tow
80 economy
80 tow
100 perf
120 race
140 extreme

Right now the 140 will be my smokey tune… lots and lots of smoke. They are hands down the best programmer/chip on the market. Jody is the best tuner around for these things…

Powerstrokes are great engines. Start with a dowpipe if it doesn’t have one already. Great looking truck too! My 9000 lb dump truck with the 7.3l powerstroke averages around 18 mpg.

Next week I’ll be hacking the muffler, unless the S10 is sold, then I’ll be doing 4" DP w/ 5" straight back.

I can’t wait for the tuner… its gonna be fun.

waiting for good pics!?!

fixed