Sell my truck for $10k

99 F250 SD, V10

Bought in Nov for $8000
Put lift/tires on in April $3000

No other large items other than my Hakka snows for $500.

I bought it with ~125k on it, It now has almost 144k.

No known problems.

Awesome truck, anyone who has seen it will tell you so. Get rid of it before the miles rape me, or hang on to it cause you love it?

Not sure what the new vehicle would be.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/JACK1992VR4/Toys/trukavatar.jpg

$1k for 20,000 fun miles? Get out while the getting’s good.

god damn thats hot i want it! how hard did you beat the piss out of it though?
whats the mainenance look like? and how is the interior? If its shit then forget it but nice truck :tup:

lol… I didn’t beat on it, I had fun with it. Truck is very solid. Maint is great, just put on new brakes all around and got the oil changed. There is already a guy really interested but if you showed up tonight with some money down, it could be yours for $9,999.99

if it was a 99 chevy 2500, it would be sold :slight_smile:

silly fords

Do those things really fetch that much money?

for the milage thats way to high of a price IMO and i don’t have that much cash in hand sorry, id have to take out a loan or something i don’t liked to keep fat stacks me y0.

hows the interior look?

Interior is 9/10 there is some missing carpet driverside back door… like 1/2" x 4" Not sure why. No burns no stains no rips.

no mud? and how much would a carpet for it be?
maybe if the price was lower id get it, i could use it for winter! my car sucks in the snow
FWD FTL

Nope… I keep the inside clean.

Don’t replace the carpet, it is right by the door and hardly noticible.

what fry said, for the 1k loss, take the money and run before the year and the milage kick your ass. and if this guy is really as interested as you say, get him to do 10.5

I don’t like to BS too much with something I kinda want to keep. I told him straight out, $10k or just go home now.

oh you mean like a swatch of the carpet is miss like a little square, thats not bad at all
how is this thing on gas :evilgrin:

sick deal, GLWS man. heard about crazy stories with this beast!

Quite the badass truck. :slight_smile:

how familiar are you with working on it?

how much are parts? how is reliability?

how much do you enjoy it?

imho, if i enjoy a car, and are somewhat familiar with it (diagnosing problems, making small repairs, ect…) i would hang onto that car until it breaks to the point i cant, and none of my friends can fix it. but thats just me.

its a diesel, it seems like it has been properly maintained, you have some money and time invested into it, my vote is so keep it for the long haul. otherwise you most likely will regret selling it somewhere down the road.

edit- that 1st pic is extremely bad ass.

edit - just saw it was a SD, not a diesel. SELL IT.

lol

i have witnessed first hand this monster first hand pull a jeep out of a creek as if it where …well not towing anything at all…glws… totally worth 10k especially to a buyer who needs to tow an ocean liner

as much as i like this truck, id say unless you REALLY need it for its intended purposes, then get into something thats more useful to you for daily uses. this the second reason i got rid of my 8.1 GMC Sierra 2500. only thing i really “used” it for was hauling 4 loads of topsoil and pulling a car trailer to get my mustang. otherwise i just drive it from point A to point B. i “grew up” and now i have a V8 Explorer that can still prob tow a car trailer if i need to and gets 20mpg

EDIT: dont know why i just said that. clearly i am NOT the person to talk to when it comes to buying/selling cars.

quoted for truth

Never been a fan of getting rid of a vehicle just because I can sell it for about what I have into it. If you like it, keep it and drive it into the ground.

EDIT:
$10 says if the numbers were the same and the vehicle in question were some modded Honda the vote would be completely different with all the little ricers crying, "WHY… WHY… WHY!!! :slight_smile:

No love for full size trucks on NYSPEED.