FS: 1995 S10 SS

I had it around being stored in my garage for a while but now Im trying to sell it again. It has 116k miles on it, 90% are highway. It has a handful of tasteful modifications on the 4.3 H.O. motor as well as lots of maintenance parts (taken care of when had it apart for performance mods). It needs some minor body work due to some surface rust as well as a new tailgate. I have a new rollpan that will be included. Any questions feel free to PM me or email me at [email=“mfenski@gmail.com”]mfenski@gmail.com. Ill be glad to list all the mods and goodies this truck has and meet up with people who are serious about buying it. Price wise Ill put it at 4000 o.b.o.

http://community.webshots.com/album/387262555PCblVK

Bump… someone help me get this off my hands

jesus, you still have this thing. just jack it up and keep it for a winter ride!

Hahahahahaha… I knew I could count on you to check up on me in this thread Paulo, nice to hear from ya man.

yea I’m still trying to sell my 95 red s10 as well and I’m asking 1200 less than you, no body wants S-10s anymore, it’s all about the civics :gotme:

Hahahaha I understand your pain man. I see it as if I wanted to buy it at one point then someone like me will want to buy my truck as well. Feel free to offer guys…

id buy another s-10 if people wernt asking arms and legs for them :stuck_out_tongue:

looks like my moneys gonna get duumped into teh current one. New bed and gas tank, Here i come!

Haha… well offer up man and maybe we can talk. Its got the performance, thats all it needs is someone to finish it up with a few things.

performance? Oh, what it’s got done?

4.3L slowtec v6

why try L35?

SlowerthanU

Edit: Jim, check your FS post

so it’s a stock vortec? I’m counfused…

Its not that slow… but its not as fast as a V8 either, decent power and still not sucking as much gas as a modifed 8 cyl yet prob able to keep up with a stock one.

csefi>multiport or tbi or whatever clusterfuck of a fuel system GM saw fit to put into that truck, And my truck still only runs 15.9 in the 1/4. Take a ride in a solid 10-12 second car. than youll realize how slow a vortec v6 with bolt ons is

how many miles?

CPI and TBI were the two fuel systems and the CPI is the better of the two. I dont know what truck you have but Im def. thinking I run faster than 15.9 but I shouldnt say that because I never raced it so I dont know. I know its not a speed machine but its a solid truck and it has enough power to satisfy someone who cant afford/ is not looking into getting a camaro/ trans am/ etc. The truck has 116k miles on it.

bump

Afternoon bump

bump

bump

where are you located? might be interested in the truck