1995 Chevy S-10

Red/Maroon
115k miles
Extended Cab
Automatic
4.3L V6 2WD
P/S, P/B, Cruise, Tilt, AM/FM Cassette
Remote Start

He put a bunch of work into it recently, new wires/cap/rotor, i’m pretty sure new fuel and brake lines (still need to be bled though), and it also comes with regular tires and studded snows. He put bucket seats with a center console in also, not matching the original upholstery but it doeesn’t look terrible, plus it’s an upgrade over the bench. Body is decent, although there is some rust. Definitely not a roach though. Fires up every time. Perfect winter beater or for someone who needs a cheap pickup.

He’s looking for $950/best offer, priced for quick sale.

No pics, it’s $950, everyone knows what a S-10 looks like.

where you located?

yes your right we all know what S-10s look like but every s-10 is different. Body damage, rust, dings, etc

ill be the first to say

pics
and i am interested

calling bill taylor!!!

+1 for pics.

number?

Interested…Pictures please

you guys suck, i’ll snap some pics tomorrow. like i said, it’s my father’s truck, the rust is pretty minimal from what i remember. he wants to sell it fast, and it’s in west seneca. anyone who is interested, pm me your number and i’ll give you his cell number and you can go right through him.

lol whats with posting pics of what your selling? you wouldnt buy something from ebay w/o pics would you.
:tup: for pics

yeah but you can see it in person if you call him, it’s not like he’s on the other side of the country. he drives it to work everyday, he is there now, it’s easier to just call him and set up a time to look at it. so if you’re interested pm me your number and i’ll send you his.

Well while you wait for pics someone else can go and not be lazy and look at it in person, see that it is probably a good deal and buy it.

yes your right, someone can grab this while I/others wait.
Ive driven to see many cars w/o pics and was disappointed at what I saw. Been there done that

$600 sight unseen just to prove the point.

You people are fucking useless, I don’t even need it, I’ll just flip it to another old man.

there you go…S-10 sold^
bump

http://i30.tinypic.com/287faer.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/2qi08qh.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/sw3c50.jpg

that’s all you guys are getting. rugsr, you must not be that interested because you haven’t even sent me your number yet. this truck wont take long to sell, i’m not going to be going out of my way to get your information to sell this thing.

well, i was
GLWS

I cant wait to see pics when I get home! semi-epic. lol

Why so much drama…?

From the 25ft away cell phone pic the Drivers side cab corner looks big enough to fit your fist through. That’s a little more than some rust…just sayin

For $950 this could be a nice start to a SBC build.

GLWS.

and that’s why it’s $950 and not $1950, what are you expecting for under one grand? i don’t expect anyone to buy this for anything else than random pickup duty or a decent winter beater. i’m amazed by the expectations of the people on here sometimes…